Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elections won't be what we think, New Player taking over
Rainbow 
Incubation intention for Jade Helm, Walmart, Leo events. Asked for revelation of what isn't being told.

No specific time frame came through but clearly in the near future.
I see a large corporate building, slick, modern, futuristic, in a large city -a hub,
[metaphor alert-> hub could be airport hub like Dallas, NYC, Atlanta, Chicago, LA, Seattle) Clearly the city did not look like say- Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver, Portland, Wa DC. etc OR hub- could be an alien built base to look like a city]

Corporate building sign on the front for a PR firm that controls all publicity/communications for candidates running for public office. it is the 'face' of the electoral intentions. this firm is the most desired firm to have for any candidate wanting to win an election. First come first serve and with the most money to pay.
I saw two words on the sign:
Black & Wood Assoc. Inc.

That felt important.
I saw company execs rushing to the front door to lock it from incoming candidates seeking their services.
They have already chosen to support another one.
They were hired by this BEing that is coming in unexpectedly. A dark horse from out of nowhere. He too was 'slick', young, and initiated for the
next 'Office' which is global versus national.

It felt like a done deal.
it is already in the works.
I will not be so bold as to say it is the Second Coming yet it felt like that.
No other emotions except- wow, this is real, can it be stopped?.
Wow, prophetic dream! ya got thumbs up for this one, numerically too.

Stopped? IMO of course, not a chance but can its timing be postponed?? If...maybe? enough souls look within and the Good side of The Force is pleased, I have hope.
it is already a company!

Blackwood helps companies address their most fundamental business needs – exceptional leadership and human capital. To do this most effectively, we bring a combination of sector, market, geographical and functional expertise. We spend time with our clients to understand their critical needs and issues and their comparative position within their marketplace. We prepare the ground for our advice with the utmost rigour and the most careful attention to the particulars of the situation. We advise on the changes and drivers within the human capital part of their market and tailor our advice and our approach precisely to the demands of the specific

http://www.blackwoodgroup.com/approach/
Great find, gal!

Let's snoop around and see if they have any connections to "Blackwater." That came to my mind and flew right out after reading it in the dream.

(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)esholars Wrote: it is already a company!

Blackwood helps companies address their most fundamental business needs – exceptional leadership and human capital. To do this most effectively, we bring a combination of sector, market, geographical and functional expertise. We spend time with our clients to understand their critical needs and issues and their comparative position within their marketplace. We prepare the ground for our advice with the utmost rigour and the most careful attention to the particulars of the situation. We advise on the changes and drivers within the human capital part of their market and tailor our advice and our approach precisely to the demands of the specific

Makes me think of still's dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=932
Holy crap!
I had no idea. [forehead slap] Shoulda researched it before posting eh?
I wonder if there is a connection....hmmmmmm blackwood, I was thinking of black (energy) wood (natural vs machine-- future) but the metaphor didn't pop in until I saw your post.
DLP,thank you- seems we have an overlap in dreams again- sort of. Like the threads and bot runs. its all
running together these days. Time is collapsing.

(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)esholars Wrote: it is already a company!