Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elephants dream, 8/15/17, am
For the past 5 nights I've been having a lot of dreams on a personal level. Last night was one I feel the need to share.

Start of dream. I am standing next to a baby elephant and mother elephant. I look behind me and see a elephant lying on the ground. It is surrounded with lots of bright yellow flowers and greenery. I then look at the baby elephant and try to pet it. I look at the mother elephant. She smiles and says, the baby is not used to human touch yet. I then ask about the deceased elephant behind us. She says, death had to happen to bring about the new birth. I look back to the deceased elephant and then I look at the mother elephant. She is looking at her baby and smiling. The baby elephant looks happy and healthy. [b]End of dream[/b
Update: I am working and listening to Pandora. I hear a song come on and instantly think "I love that song". When I check the Pandora page to see the name of the song, it's "Sing to the Mountain". AND it is by a group called "Elephant Revival". Now I am listening to a list of their other songs.

https://youtu.be/jHlLjgfeCu0?list=PLsjdC...pu8-swteCE
DLP and Kelly both had recent dreams with yellow.
Do you think this was about elephants or about politics? SOunds like you are getting multiple messages today.
I don't think it was about elephants. It did feel like the mother elephant wanted to make sure I understood about dying and new birth. Yes, the yellow flowers were bright and bold so there was no missing it.

(08-15-2017, 01:14 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: DLP and Kelly both had recent dreams with yellow.
Do you think this was about elephants or about politics?  SOunds like you are getting multiple messages today.