Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of the World
I was on vacation - not sure where it was, someplace in the mountains- but it was still warm. I was out traipsing around but felt I was being followed so I wanted to get back to the hotel quickly. I ended up walking through a fountain and getting my clothes all wet. I got back to my hotel and changed into a robe. The television was on and people were saying it was the end of the world. There was a blonde-haired cult leader being interviewed and he was saying "My sweet Pamela, I hope you can join me! I love you my sweet Pamela!" He meant he wanted her to join him at his end-of-the-world hideout. We looked out the window to see if there were any signs of the end of the world. What does the end of the world look like? I said, "Wait here and I will go outside and look." It was twilight and it sort of looked like it was snowing outside when it wasn't supposed to be so I was going to check and see if it was. I put on a yellow dress and headed toward the exit but there was a man watching me in a yellow windbreaker and sunglasses. He was from a group that was watching me because they believed I had the "key" to the end of the world. He was specially chosen because of his resemblance to my Grandpa (who died in 1979). Anyway, when I saw the Grandpa man I did a U-Turn and went back to my room. I decided that I would try to find another exit. I went another way to get out of the building but still ended up going down the same staircase that was being watched by Grandpa Man. He was looking the other way but still he caught a glimpse of me from the corner of his eye exiting the building. He said "Son of a gun! How did she give me the slip?" And that is where the dream ended.

Dreamed 8-13-2017

Kelley
Twilight and looked like it was snowing almost sounds like nuclear fallout. Eek.

So much symbolism in your dream. Your yellow dress, his yellow windbreaker. The mountains again. The resemblance to your Grandpa. And who is Pamela?
In real life I don't know anyone named Pamela.

Kelley

(08-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Twilight and looked like it was snowing almost sounds like nuclear fallout. Eek.

So much symbolism in your dream. Your yellow dress, his yellow windbreaker. The mountains again. The resemblance to your Grandpa. And who is Pamela?
(08-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Twilight and looked like it was snowing almost sounds like nuclear fallout. Eek.

Interesting that in a dream posted by another person the color yellow is mentioned as well:

"The jets are all glowing a golden yellow" dream posted by The Paladin dated August 15th.

Any idea what the color yellow signifies or means??
http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-...or-yellow/
I took it to mean that because Grandpa man and I were both wearing yellow, it meant we were on the same team. Just because the group he was from was watching me, that didn't mean their intentions were evil.

Kelley

(08-15-2017, 05:25 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-...or-yellow/
Snowing out of season my be volcanic ash, but it would need to be a super volcano.
Ash was falling in nw Colorado two weeks ago from the fire a few miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to be too gloomy, but yellow is a prominent color on the old Civil Defense signs, and if I remember right, it is often the color of Hazmat suits.

(08-15-2017, 07:52 AM)Shelly Wrote: [quote='Goldengirl' pid='30727' dateline='1502631624']
Interesting that in a dream posted by another person the color yellow is mentioned as well:

"The jets are all glowing a golden yellow" dream posted by The Paladin dated August 15th.

Okay I am currently on vacation in Colorado. The day I left (Mother's Day), I was wearing a dress with a lot of yellow in it. I think this dream was possibly about the volcano in Hawaii but I certainly hope it is not "the end of the world".

Kelley

(09-19-2017, 03:07 PM)ablelba Wrote: Not to be too gloomy, but yellow is a prominent color on the old Civil Defense signs, and if I remember right, it is often the color of Hazmat suits.

(08-15-2017, 07:52 AM)Shelly Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: ....

I have a feeling that we are going to be in for a lot of natural and man made disasters this summer.
(05-17-2018, 08:29 AM)Kelley Wrote: Okay I am currently on vacation in Colorado. The day I left (Mother's Day), I was wearing a dress with a lot of yellow in it. I think this dream was possibly about the volcano in Hawaii but I certainly hope it is not "the end of the world".

Kelley

(09-19-2017, 03:07 PM)ablelba Wrote: Not to be too gloomy, but yellow is a prominent color on the old Civil Defense signs, and if I remember right, it is often the color of Hazmat suits.
Oh Twice, I hope you’re not right, but you do have a sense for this.
Last night I was listening to Richard Alan Miller being interviewed by "Feet to the Fire" on YouTube and he was saying that Aborigine prophecy (which he claims is really accurate) states we are in the end times. And then later I heard the pope is talking about resigning (and he's the "last pope" !) Freaked me out a little. We live in interesting times.
Kelley