Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event dream 12.18.18
Wanted to post this walk-about dream. Have had very few in the past months. In dream, I'm standing next to someone on a sidewalk. I look to the east and say, "I hope everyone in my family is ok. Maybe once public transportation is working I can make a trip east to check on them.

We are on a hill. I look toward town , to the right and say, so happy to see a few cars on the road and lights in town. We both smile and I say, nice to see getting back to normal life. We walk toward the left and we are on a gravel/dirt road. We are going to a neighborhood gathering so we can help where needed. I say,  "so happy the weather is nice and not freezing. It would have been worse if it were cold weather." I then see a crowd of people and hear a man say, "we have so much to do. For now we will focus on the basics". End of dream.

Afterthoughts: Had the sense I'm somewhere in the southwest US, near the Four Corners area. Yes, this event will happen. I don't know the year or what the event will be. I can definitely say the weather was warm in New Mexico/Colorado.  Communication will be the frst to go. This event will be subtle when it happens. I know I'm going to that area, just don't know how or when.
Cassandra, do you mean the southwest, as that is where the 4 corners are located?
Very curious as to what this event might be as I live in a 4 corner state and you have a great track record. It was warm but not hot?
Were the mountains desert like or more like a forest? Were the rocks/ ground red?
Hey TB - The weather felt like Albuquerque, in July. Low 80's during the day and 60's at night, clean crisp high elevation air. The surrounding land looked like what you see around Albuquerque, NM, Santa Fe, NM or Durango, CO. Those are places I've been, so I'm familiar with the landscape in those areas. Nope, no red rock formations to be seen where I was. The dirt was a tan light terra cotta color.

Before I was fully awake, I tried to "see" the event. I saw a bright yellow light and what looked like blasts of rocks/boulders shooting out. I can't be certain of what I saw.
I see now why you questioned about the area. I updated my post to read southwest. Smile
Update: asked for more info and heard the word "caldera" and saw yellow something shooting upward from ground. Was hesitant to post this because I don't want to believe it.
I've had similar Dreams in the past, I was questioned once to predict something major... First, a Woman's head made out of molten rock, then came the date, severe weather and geological dreams and were as follows in order:

1. Woman's head made from Molten Rock... St.Helens??? precursor event.
2. 2033 A lush green valley, Tornadoes, Liquefaction of the landscape.
3. 2037 Recovery/Survival...People Hunting People for meat in other words Cannibalism, Disease and militia mentality and organisations.
I questioned the timeline for detail and later received more detail and further information and dates pertaining after and before... First being 2029... last earthly date being 2182.
Cassandra, do you think this event was in the southwest or seen from the southwest or perhaps the aftereffects felt in the southwest?
Hey TB - The area I was in was effected, like the electricity going out and cell phone service was out. Have no idea where the event was located.

(01-07-2019, 05:37 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Cassandra, do you think this event was in the southwest or seen from the southwest or perhaps the aftereffects felt in the southwest?
Ok, Just thought I would ask again, I guess. haha
(01-08-2019, 02:45 PM)Cassandra Wrote: Hey TB - The area I was in was effected, like the electricity going out and cell phone service was out.  Have no idea where the event was located.

(01-07-2019, 05:37 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Cassandra, do you think this event was in the southwest or seen from the southwest or perhaps the aftereffects felt in the southwest?
I'll keep trying to see more and will update if I get anything to pass on.