Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything was much dirtier than expected~
I would call this a snippet except this time I'm not convinced that I only remembered part of it.

I picked up a cushion from a sofa or chair, didn't look anything like my own furniture, and it was filthy, so much dust and dirt and I started cleaning it.
I picked up another piece, same thing and I think I did this 3 or so times, all along the zippers of the cushions, etc. just filthy.
PS edited in here, I didn't think I'd record this short little dream until I read Aletalete's dreams about smoke, etc., and this is why I recorded this.

Ashes?
I have tried to bring back a very realistic picture of the stuff, and it was different colors, yeah but I can't be sure. Posted it just in case. Trying to remember feelings or such. I was very surprised, so I know it was not normal or typical of even the dirtiest of slobs. I remember being surprised when I found it on yet another section of furniture fabric, etc.
Thanks for remaining true and posting Nanny! I've played night owl for ya....

Although I will say, I am better now from all the wonderful advice, and Twice, I think the D3 has helped me to remember more snippets even when I'm short on sleep!
I'm not saying this is what was all over the furniture fabric that I saw and cleaned. But, "black dust" in a report dated yesterday about the radiation catastrophe in Japan has me wondering if it could be the same.

I am now reminded by what I previously wrote that it was "different colors" but not colorful, it was light gray, dark gray, all the way to black, and I remember now that it was not just fine, tiny pieces but different sizes, too. So, probably was not this, but sounds more like ash, yeah. Still, will leave this since I just don't know.

http://enenews.com/nuclear-expert-pluton...gy+News%29
Sounds a lot like ash, the different shades and sizes. Just a thought.
(02-21-2016, 02:09 AM)Nanny Wrote: I'm not saying this is what was all over the furniture fabric that I saw and cleaned. But, "black dust" in a report dated yesterday about the radiation catastrophe in Japan has me wondering if it could be the same.

I am now reminded by what I previously wrote that it was "different colors" but not colorful, it was light gray, dark gray, all the way to black, and I remember now that it was not just fine, tiny pieces but different sizes, too. So, probably was not this, but sounds more like ash, yeah. Still, will leave this since I just don't know.

http://enenews.com/nuclear-expert-pluton...gy+News%29