Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of spiders multiple times, it was mess of Webs last night~
Nanny, there has to be some significance to the webs and spiders. This is going to sound creepy (and pretty ballsy of me to ask, so tell me no if it's too creepy), maybe you should incubate the significance of both. You might then dream about something else entirely that is symbolic. I'd join you in incubating a dream, but my sleep has been so poor that I'm afraid it would be no good.

I've pretty much been dreamless for the past two + weeks. I hate it.
You and I must be a lot alike in a big way or more cuz nothing in your post seemed "ballsy" to me. I like what you said. I have never to my knowledge succeeded in "intention dreaming" but that should not stop me from asking and trying. Especially when Some big changes have happened in my dreaming experience, most of all the nature of most dreams has changed in a big way. The evidence is in my history of dream reporting here.

I will try and I appreciate you asking about my web dreams, too, when you can. Yeah, I've actually had a lot of them now and it has reminded me that I had a very few of them in the last couple of years, but a lot of web now. Oh, and this dream last night? or two nights ago of the tool that I had been told I didn't need, and then I was about to use it get rid of that horizontal webbing....there's a reason for all of this, I agree.
I sense we're quite a bit alike as well. Big Grin
And isn't it always said that "tools" such as they are, are only conduits of ourselves. So, in essence, you don't really need the "tool", just focused intention. Hard to do, but not impossible. I think we will all be required to learn that one sooner than later.

Will ask about the webbies! I am sure they are significant. And I had a snippet this morning, but I can't remember a bit of it! Just that I WAS dreaming, so I need to keep trying.
Thank you! for asking.

I trust you are on-the-mend. Sure sounds like it with you having dreamed. It's a hit 'n miss with us both being nightowls. Last night I crashed well before midnight, knowing I have a repairman coming today and have been up since 7am. Sure 'nuff I remember my two dreams.

When will I want my dream history more than the magic of the night?! It's a heck of a choice to have to make. Both are a blessing and gifts operate at both times. fart!