Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight on the mountain
6Nov15

No intention set, beyond just getting some good sleep.

On a mountain with other people. We're moving quickly and quietly through the trees and rocks. Some take up positions. I take position behind a rock. There's someone with me, a man I don't know. We're dressed in camo. He's in full battle rattle, I'm just in the basic CDU. He's armed, locked and loaded. I'm not carrying any weapons but somehow we both know I'm the weapon and he's there to protect me during the fighting. There's an enemy and a feel or sense of determination mixed with desperation. We've been fighting this enemy for a long time. They're like dragons but not dragons. They fly and are seemingly invulnerable. Very little affects them. I'm one of a handful of people who are capable of channeling energy into light that sears, which is the only thing that seems to kill them. I look over at my partner and ask if we're having fun yet. He gives me a terse smile, checks his weapon, tells me to strap my damned helmet on, how many times does he have to tell me that? I tell him he knows how much I hate wearing hats. He says it's not a hat, it's the thing that will keep my brain from being fried. I sigh and make an elaborate show of strapping my helmet beneath my chin. We hear a roar. Dirt, pebbles, and other debris begins to swirl around us. I peek around the edge of the rock. Incoming, I say. Time to do your thing, he says. Yay, me, I say.

Standing with a group of people, all kitted out in battle gear. We're chatting. A man walking along the dirt road behind us. He's blonde, wearing a blue dress shirt and khaki pants, which really catches my attention. I say something about fighting and protecting, loud enough for the man to hear. He doesn't stop walking but I hear him say that if I continue, he'll return. I jog in his direction. Catch up with him. Tell him if he does, I'll be waiting for him and does he really want to go through that again?. He stops. Looks at me for a bit. Doesn't speak. Starts walking again.

There's a break in the fighting. Some down time. I'm with a group who are listening to announcements. Standing next to me is a big guy with long blond hair. He reminds me of Clay Matthews of the GB Packers. I know he's having a hard time. PTSD big time but we can't risk losing any more fighters so he keeps fighting. Most people steer clear of him because he's so volatile and can get violent. Yet I'm not afraid of him. Ask him how he's doing. He says, I'm 40-40-40 and hanging in there. I respond with something, I don't remember, and wrap my arms around him in a big hug. He hugs me back, clinging to me. We don't really know each other but I know he's in a dark place, no matter what he says.

Over the past few years, I've had several dreams about a mountain. The mountain has always represented a portal of some sorts. I've watched it in those dreams, and in each dream I get a bit closer to the mountain. This was the first time I was on the mountain.

I don't know what the flying things were. Like I said, they were dragons but not dragons. They resembled dragons and they flew but the similarities ended there. Whatever they were, they were kicking our butts because no conventional weapon worked against them. I had a sense everything had been tried, even nuclear weapons. All that worked was whatever it was I and the others like me were able to do.

There was also a sense of years passing. The war had been going on a long time. Heavy losses. Yet somehow we kept going. Kept fighting. We would fight until there was no one left.

I have no idea what the 40-40-40 reference meant. I don't often get numbers in my dreams so when I do, I pay attention. I know it means something important but I have no clue what.
He's blonde, wearing a blue dress shirt and khaki pants, which really catches my attention.

Are we courting the same dude in our dreams?

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-canisters
Was one of your guys blonde?
(11-08-2015, 06:45 PM)DLP Wrote: Was one of your guys blonde?

Yup, the guy with the khaki pants. The other guy had dark hair. Looks like I forgot to put that part in the dream write up. Too early in the morning.....

I learn something new every day -

You know what the "40-40-40" plan is? Work 40 years for somebody else, 40 hours per week to retire with 40 percent of your income.

Sounds relevant to the soldiers response to being asked how he is doing.
Interesting. Even the location sort of meshes.
In your dream I see two types of battle withtwo types of weapons going on - the physical and the mental.
Is this about your dream DLP?
send mining dragon membership superman relieved
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...2#pid19922
(11-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:45 PM)DLP Wrote: Was one of your guys blonde?

Yup, the guy with the khaki pants. The other guy had dark hair. Looks like I forgot to put that part in the dream write up. Too early in the morning.....

I learn something new every day -

You know what the "40-40-40" plan is? Work 40 years for somebody else, 40 hours per week to retire with 40 percent of your income.  

Sounds relevant to the soldiers response to being asked how he is doing.

I did not know that.
Dragon, Utah is a ghost town which was once a mining camp. The reason for the town's existence was the veins of natural asphalt called Gilsonite, found nowhere else in the world, that run southeast to northwest through this region.

Also, there is a Black Dragon Canyon in Utah! They have ancient pictographs.
http://utah.com/hiking/black-dragon-canyon
Well the 40/40/40 means the trinity. thoth-6am-2pm,ra(GABRIEL-2-10 pm, michael-el 10 til 6pm father son holy spirit ONE
(11-09-2015, 11:25 AM)afistfullofsand Wrote: Well the 40/40/40 means the trinity. thoth-6am-2pm,ra(GABRIEL-2-10 pm, michael-el 10 til 6pm father son holy spirit ONE

I did not know that, either.

40-40-40 could also make an isosceles triangle.

As an aside, I don't remember dreaming last night but I do remember hearing Ed Sheeran's song "I See Fire" all night. Woke up with the chorus on a repeating loop :

Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze

This song is from the movie "The Hobbit ".
(11-09-2015, 01:30 PM)DLP Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:25 AM)afistfullofsand Wrote: Well the 40/40/40 means the trinity. thoth-6am-2pm,ra(GABRIEL-2-10 pm, michael-el 10 til 6pm father son holy spirit ONE

I did not know that, either.

As an aside, I don't remember dreaming last night but I do remember hearing Ed Sheeran's song "I See Fire" all night. Woke up with the chorus on a repeating loop :

Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze

baptism of water,baptism of fire and baptism of spirit. so your seeing the fire which is Michael. i am a being of violet fire, i am the purity that god desires. say 3 times were you sleep with light on. arch angel michael, please surround me with the golden dome of protection.
That song, "I See Fire" moves my spirit.
In meditation, I saw a mountain burning. It was more than brush fire. It was as if the mountain was burning from the inside out.
(11-08-2015, 06:20 PM)Sherriann Wrote: He's blonde, wearing a blue dress shirt and khaki pants, which really catches my attention.

Are we courting the same dude in our dreams?

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-canisters

A better question might be are we all partaking in the same battle dreams? Yet shifted on different nights?

(11-08-2015, 06:58 PM)Sherriann Wrote: In your dream I see two types of battle withtwo types of weapons going on - the physical and the mental.

The mental weaponry, that's very Wheel of Time like, hello Aes Sedai? It's also very much like quantum science. With enough knowledge of that humans could achieve alot. Look at the energy-work already being done around the world, a bit of training can go a long way, especially where there is no dogma to restrain it.
Sheriann: Did you see the face of the man/men?
(11-09-2015, 01:45 PM)afistfullofsand Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 01:30 PM)DLP Wrote: I did not know that, either.

Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze

baptism of water,baptism of fire and baptism of spirit. so your seeing the fire which is Michael. i am a being of violet fire, i am the purity that god desires. say 3 times were you sleep with light on. arch angel michael, please surround me with the golden dome of protection.

In my experience, if a dreamer is religious that may work for them. But we are here to seek out the meaning in the given dreamer's context, so eyes open, no fear, into the void we seek. The fire in the mountain gives me the impression of a volcano. The planet is currently undergoing a lot of seismic activity as the planet gets ready to flip the magnetic poles, so it's pretty reasonable to glean from this about battles upcoming that are in volcanic areas.
(11-09-2015, 01:45 PM)afistfullofsand Wrote: baptism of water,baptism of fire and baptism of spirit. so your seeing the fire which is Michael. i am a being of violet fire, i am the purity that god desires. say 3 times were you sleep with light on. arch angel michael, please surround me with the golden dome of protection.

Oh, I'm safe and protected in all ways and for always by a host of energies and beings including my brother, AA Michael. He tends to remind me I'm capable of handling whatever's thrown at me myself and doesn't need him to do it for me. He has way more confidence in me than I have in myself sometimes. But he's right. He usually is. LOL Big Grin