Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire in the Mountains
The following is 2 parts of a multi layered dream.

Layer one.
I am at a large, beautiful church. It is much longer than it is wide and has two narrow towers, . There is flagstone outside leading to the entry door. It is located on a small hill and overlooks a tiny town. Inside it is like an auditorium as there is a balcony and the seats are raised row after row, instead of being flat. It has an old world feeling but is rather newly constructed. I feel like I am trying to prepare the church for safety. I walk to different areas inside the church and talk with a few individuals making sure they are aware of the need to be prepared. We need to protect the parishioners to the best of our ability.

Layer two.
I am living in the mountains of what looks like Colorado. I own a ranch type home which surrounded by lots of pine trees and is at the base of a mountain hill. I live off a small road, one lane each direction. It is approaching dusk. There is still light in the sky. I own horses, (15-25) and a stable. Someone who works for/with me gets my attention and tells me there is a small fire down the road. I look in the direction he is pointing but it can’t see it. It is beyond the curve in the road. I walk quickly down the road as it twists here and there and after a 7 or so minute walk, ( I don’t know why I didn’t take a car but it is further away than I thought) I find myself in a tiny little town. There are some small houses, a restaurant and a few other small buildings.The town is at the intersection of a Y. I look up to the top of a mountain in front of me searching for smoke. It is hard to see because it is almost night and there are some clouds hanging low on the mountains. I then spot it, Like smoke from a campfire. I start asking people if the are aware of the the fire. Most are not and many can’t see it. A few do. No fire trucks have come. I see a garden hose on the ground but it is to far away from the fire and too small to do much. I need to evacuate my house and the horses.
I take ( for some unknown reason) the other fork in the road to go back home. It leads me Northeast,but my home is North as the crow flies.
I end up, after some time, back at the church on the hill from my first layer dream, It is lit up and I see there is an evening service going on. I walk in quietly and quickly tell people about the fire. The service is nearly over. When the people get outside, they can’t see the fire and can’t fully sense my concern. I tell them to make sure they protect the relics. I try to find a ride back to my home. Nobody is heading in that direction. I am frustrated and very concerned about the horses. I quickly head downhill to the small town below the church and run in to a restaurant. I ask if someone can give me a lift closer to my home and mention the fire. No one is headed that way. This is not good. Then someone mentions he can take me partway there. . You can see the glow of the fire in the distance now. The person lets me in their truck. There are three of us in total. The driver is Native American. We don’t talk much. I am “tolerated”. That is a weird feeling, being tolerated. I am grateful I am in a vehicle going toward my home for the moment, We travel a short time, maybe 8 minutes to different Y in the road The driver lives at this junction. It is Native American land and there are also horses here. My home is further down the road to the southwest. I can tell the fire is coming closer to my land. We get out of the truck. I am directed to another person, an “elder" perhaps in their late 50’s. He is quiet and reserved, His word is law . I ask if he can take me to/closer to my home so I can rescue my horses. He is very quiet and thoughtful. He looks at the mountains and fire in the direction of where I live. He is contemplative. He tells me he is unable to help me. It is a statement given with strength. There isn’t any warmth in the words or apology, just a statement of fact. While I am not surprised I am frustrated, The horses. I respect his design though. I am on his land and his temporary guest. This means I have to go by foot, I believe I will be too late, I can see the fire is growing. I am upset. Why didn’t I take my car and why did I take a different direction back from the fire to begin with?

Thoughts.
In the first layer of my dream, I think the concern for security was more about a possible shooter scenario and making sure we did everything we could to insure the safety of the parisoners should someone want to harm them. This is actually a real life concern at my church as we currently have a mentally unstable person who has threaten to do harm and kill.
The second layer is interesting. While I don’t live in Colorado, I do visit at least once a year. It is like my second home. I feel the reasons for the people from the church not wishing to help me were different from the Native Americans. The church people were in their own little world, . They didn’t really “get “ the problem and were not in a frame of mind to “get” it. I am not sure why I was offered a ride by the Native American. Perhaps because it was on his way I had a feeling that the elder decided not to help me because it wasn’t “his/their” path to do so. Thought was given to his decision and he understood.
I wonder what is going on with barns and horses?

1. Last week while I was looking at property for sale, I have a vision of a moss green barn, tall straight trees like pine trees directly behind the barn, a corral and horses. I "know" this place is not near me or even in my state.
2. Yesterday, I made a comment to someone about liking the way the Shakers lived. She immediately smiled and said, oh yes, I can see you in the barn with the horses. I never mentioned barns or horses to this person.
3. Then I read TB's dream and once again barn and horses are referenced.

Makes me go hummm. Should we try to figure it out or let the process unfold naturally?  The answer I got was, let it unfold naturally. Big Grin
I had a dream today about visiting the White House and there was a carriage with horses in it...yes, what is it about horses
Yep, we'll have to remember to post anything to do with horses when we see it or hear it.

(02-21-2018, 03:22 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I had a dream today about visiting the White House and there was a carriage with horses in it...yes, what is it about horses
Hey TB - Last night before sleep, stated the intention to dream about why dreaming about the horses. Don't remember anything I dreamed so did not receive any info about anything. While in prayer this morning I made the comment, "wish I had something to tell TB". I immediately heard, "tell her I love her".
Really?
Wow!
How sweet to hear and thoughtful for you to ask and tell me. Thanks. Heart
Any idea who was sending the message? I guess it doesn't matter really. Love is love right?
(02-22-2018, 08:25 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Hey TB - Last night before sleep, stated the intention to dream about why dreaming about the horses.  Don't remember anything I dreamed so did not receive any info about anything.  While in prayer this morning I made the comment, "wish I had something to tell TB". I immediately heard, "tell her I love her".

Really?
Wow!
How sweet to hear and thoughtful for you to ask and tell me. Thanks. Heart
Any idea who was sending the message? I guess it doesn't matter really. Love is love right?
(02-22-2018, 08:25 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Hey TB - Last night before sleep, stated the intention to dream about why dreaming about the horses.  Don't remember anything I dreamed so did not receive any info about anything.  While in prayer this morning I made the comment, "wish I had something to tell TB". I immediately heard, "tell her I love her".
Hey TB -When I thought about the voice earlier, I wondered if he was "I AM" aka God aka Jesus aka Holy Spirit. Take your pick. When I think about his voice, I remember when I met Jesus. The Spirit of "the voice" felt the same way. Not only did I hear the words, my Spirit felt the Heart when I heard them. I know the voice is from Heaven and/or higher dimension, that much I know.
Thank You Cassandra. What a beautiful gift you gave me today.
Horses in awake time today.  I have never had anyone talk with me in a vet office about horses. And I've never been at a gas station pump and had someone pull in next to me with horses.

1. This morning I'm at my vet office with one of my cats. A woman comes in with a dog. We are both there for the same reason, to have our pets put to sleep. We talk about our pets to each other. Then the woman with the dog says, oh and the horses, they had no problem with him. She said, the horses have no problem with him walking around their coral, walking in around their legs.  Of course horses caught my full attention.  

2. A few hours later I go to a gas station and while pumping gas, I see a big truck with a trailer pull in to the pump area next to me.  Five horses in open trailer.  I asked the man if I could get closer to look at them and he said, yes of course. I walked closer to the horses and talked with them a little. I could immediately pick up on the differences in their personalities. There was a light tan one that stood out because it was curious about me. I asked the guy if that one was a nice horse and he said, yes they all are.
You had to put your cat to sleep today?
I am so sorry to hear that.I am sure it was a difficult day. Sad
Thanks for posting about your horse interactions today. That is interesting.

Interesting horse news. Perhaps this is what we are picking up on or perhaps just a tickle.
DNA had found that wild horses are really wild.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...ally-arent
Awww, Cassandra, that's tough about your kitty. Heart
Thanks for the condolences. He was sick so it was the right thing to do. What helped were the horses. They were a bright light in my day. Horses scare me and at the same time when I'm near one they fascinate me.

Thanks for the link TB.
Update about this dream and the Native American Horse Portrait dream.
I believe they are related.

Wild horses in the news.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/loca...-giveaway/
How The Navajo nation was going to do a wild horse hunt but postponed it to allow for a public hearing after a large protest was planned.
https://www.daily-times.com/story/news/l...374931002/
The other night I dreamed about horses again. Must have been picking up on this. Thank you for posting TB!