Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood
Hello Members

A nightmarish precog: I was stood in front of a house on the sea front and a large wave washed over me and me wife, I hoped she could hold her breath long enough.... but after that had washed away a second wave came in but it was extremely big blotting out the horizon and the sky as it towered over us on its approach.

Needless to say I awoke before it hit, it was heart breaking enough to witness my wife struggling to breath as the small wave hit, let alone the second one which I knew would be curtains for us both.
Hi DreamerOracle, was the sea front in an area known to you? Do you have a sense of timeframe or season?
(02-06-2016, 07:00 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi DreamerOracle, was the sea front in an area known to you? Do you have a sense of timeframe or season?

I would say quickly as I have a kitten being very needy right at this moment I will reply in detail later.... It's hard to say I live in Swansea, Wales on the coast so its always quite nice (when it isn't raining Smile  ) I was wet not cold, I LOVE the water so even with the Big wave I wasn't to scared for myself just my wife's ability to hold her breath and those around us, It was a small terraced building liken to those on the front in the Mumbles close to where I live, a small pub maybe???.

I awoke before the wave engulfed everyone but I was without doubt that I would survive the ordeal myself, maybe my own confidence of being in the water.

Quick one:

Precognitive Dream 08 February 2016: I'm on a porch of a house on the banks of  the Hudson?? New York (I believe) explosion hit the water (War?) and the water level began to surge inward to the height of the porch railings, more explosions and with the water becoming too high we had to go to the next floor where the water would seemingly not get any higher.

I awoke before going to the next floor, these dreams happen within seconds so getting a lot of detail is sometimes hard...
A Dream that lasts say 30 seconds in Dream Time is in matter of fact only 10... 3-1 dream time ratio. So given that in that time I get the feelings, the image or scenario and in a very limited amount of time I try my best Smile  . That's how I know they are truly a Precognitive Dream or not... I gather it's something to do with the amount of energy required to be sent from point A to B or the nature of a quantum entanglement... spooky action at a distance  Idea  maybe just guessing how it may work A=Future Self or Messenger(knowingly or unknowingly due to Trauma upon the messenger, Akin to firing off a Quantum Flare)... B= Me/Whoever in the Now.

A lot of Flooding in my DB's of late Huh
There is some talk going around about an asteroid (2013 TX68) that "could be" expected March 5th. A lot of uncertainty surrounds it. It's set at a condition code level 7 of uncertainty, with 9 being the highest number it can go. That's pretty uncertain for something showing up next month, right?

NASA has recently changed their data to show that it could go by as far out as 9 million miles away or be as close as 11,000 miles to Earth. Which is very, very close. They just don't know yet. That's within our satellite range. To give you a better idea, Direct TV's and most other satellites are set out in orbit at just over 22,000 miles above Earth. There is one "expert" out there saying it could be as close as 4,000 miles. NASA says they haven't seen it since 2013 and they cannot track it's orbit, but are saying with confidence that it won't hit us...??? (Edit/Add: NASA stating it could be anywhere from 9 million miles to as close as 11,000 miles to Earth. Which is a huge, huge difference in distance, yet they are certain it won't hit the Earth?)

It's thought to be close to 200 feet wide, weighing about 200,000 tons, and travelling about 14,000 mph (if it hit the Earth). The communities that are discussing this asteroid (not NASA) are saying it wouldn't be a ELE (extinction level event) if it did hit us, but it could cause considerable damage and even a sizable tsunami if it hit the water.

Just thought I would put that out there for thoughts and consideration...
A group I follow for the stock market has a VERY creative and investigative group of individuals. One of these has taken a book known for hints and clues about the market and using REALLY good scientific methods and known methodologies, (acrostic and telestic) of hiding messages by secret societies long passed, recently found a correlation to dates of major events in the pattern of the book and suggests being prepared, though he openly admits he's already prepared letter of apology for the day after if it does not occur. He has posted the danger of a MAJOR earthquake near San Francisco around February 21-24. He also mentions another methodology also brings up an outside window of March 4th.

This has the potential of a major tsunami. Also last fall The New Yorker published the warning about an earthquake further north.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/0...ly-big-one
Michaelg60, thank you! very glad to see you posting. This thread is very informative.

I hope you will feel led to post more here. I'm wondering if the dates in your report perhaps match some of our member, Still's dates given to her in dreams, or any other members for that matter.

Much food for thought. Hope to read you sometime in the dreams section, Dreambot Run sections, etc. The more minds/souls that participate, the better this Grand Experiment goes, and we're all increasingly blessed.
Michaelg60, I second Nanny's thanks and welcome! Your contributions and link are much appreciated. The more contributors we get, the better chance we'll have of putting this all together and making this work. And just to remind everyone, all dreams matter, not just the "big" ones when it comes to the bot runs.

Hope to see you again soon!
Update: NASA changed their data again.. They're still saying they're "certain" the asteroid won't hit Earth, however, they moved the condition code up to 8.

The codes run from 0-9. With 0 being very certain and 9 being very uncertain.

They also re-set the expected flyby date for March 8th. Though I'm hearing that's uncertain, too. The window of opportunity appears to start from March 3rd.
Michaelg60, thanks for your interesting post. I have also heard some predictions with the same time frame regarding S.F.