Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying in England
Bizarre dream that seemed infinitely longer than the parts I can remember. I was in a high rise apartment building, still no awareness of where it was. I was confused, lost. Suddenly 'came to' in the top flat. It was very large, multi-story. I was above the stairs and ex-wife was below the stairs. It felt like others were in the house. She spoke, I responded. She couldn't hear me, I talked louder, she interpreted this as anger, she started to yell. We escalated like this until we were screaming at the top of our lungs at each other. She was next to the window and looked out. Someone in the next building had their window down and shook their head, indicating that they had called the police. This is when I realize I'm in England. Cops come and put us into a fast moving airplane. The pilot is an idiot. He is flying towards airport traffic that is taking off. We successfully dodge all the planes. I keep thinking, "What a moron." I can't remember what happens next.
Weird. On the day you posted this, I left England on a Plane back to the US.
(04-17-2019, 07:35 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Bizarre dream that seemed infinitely longer than the parts I can remember. I was in a high rise apartment building, still no awareness of where it was. I was confused, lost. Suddenly 'came to' in the top flat. It was very large, multi-story. I was above the stairs and ex-wife was below the stairs. It felt like others were in the house. She spoke, I responded. She couldn't hear me, I talked louder, she interpreted this as anger, she started to yell. We escalated like this until we were screaming at the top of our lungs at each other. She was next to the window and looked out. Someone in the next building had their window down and shook their head, indicating that they had called the police. This is when I realize I'm in England. Cops come and put us into a fast moving airplane. The pilot is an idiot. He is flying towards airport traffic that is taking off. We successfully dodge all the planes. I keep thinking, "What a moron." I can't remember what happens next.
No way!
Yep, left from Manchester. Big Grin