Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football dreams
3 dreams about football, all 3 from the 6th of january 2016

1st Football Dream:

A young football player was really good, but his family didn`t  know he was so good. And this was like this also at the last football world cup. Now it was again football world cup, and this time he was supposed to play. 

Then an intermediate dream of another theme I include for someone who wants to study dreamseries with an intermediate dream of another theme.  

Me and my friend sandro were in prison, but more like visiting. But somehow there was a guard named ayala i knew from the prison in Peru who sometimes was not so good to me. And also in the dream he did not want to let me pass to where i wanted to. But it was sort of clear i just needed to wait, i was already free. There was a round, electric, vibrating, turning, thing i pressed with my thumbs.

Then it went on with football dreams. 

2nd Football dream

A swiss football club ( for me it seemed to be FC Basel) bought a football player of another swiss club. The player wanted to come because he knew from Basel he could get to a club in Europe. And basel knew they would get more money for the same player than the other swiss club. 

3rd Football Dream

Then there were several swiss football players, about 9, who were brought to macedonia by a swiss man. They should make the Military service there, this would be something else as the one in Switzerland. ( which is only for a duration of 3 months ) It was possible some might stay there, and could go to the National Football Team.    

I do not have to much to interprete here, yet. Maybe i get some ideas later.