Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreign troops in rural Virginia
In this dream I am sent as part of my job with the highway department to deliver county maps to the commander of a regiment of Venezuelan troops. I have a very vivid memory of exactly where I met the troops. (I woke up went down to the basement and smoked a cigarette. Back to sleep and I dream this.) I am at the highway department facility with my coworkers all of us armed and hiding behind equipment engaged in a gun battle with someone. The Venezuelans maybe, not clear on that. There is very vivid detail of our battle. I gave a hand grenade to a friend I had been in the reserves with back in the 70's. He said I don't think I can do this, I said I'll draw their fire pretend we're back @ Fort Leonard Wood. We have to do this, this being take out a machine gun. We did it. Then someone yelled look up and 6 paratroopers we floating into the highway complex. We killed all 6 before they hit the ground. And that's the end of the dream. I don't dream much but when I do its a doozy. I felt kind of wierd for days after I dreamed this.