Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found another phenomenal Dreamer! dig this...
She uses the nickname of "9Nania" at Youtube. She has several dreams or points in a dream or two that have come true this year.

Her track record is proven because Youtube is owned by Google, and they date the day the videos are downloaded so no faking the date except perhaps by the most professional hacker.

She put up youtubes like one in February 2011, about Japan's Honshu tsunami which hit in March.
Her channel is one that has me wanting to watch all or most of her videos. She now has a prophetic dream that she had two years ago, and it's about a nuclear attack in NYC, and in that dream was this huge, white balloon man, like something for Macy's parade. Problem is, there is just that now, in that city because of some movie that's coming out!

So, if you just put in her nickname at Youtube, her stuff will come right up. She's a serious, true gifted dreamer and I tell ya, I'm paying attention.

If I, in my multitasking didn't goof in what I heard her say on one video, now that the balloon man is in NYC, a tsunami is next. Azore quake gonna cause it? for the East coast?? or I mean in that general region of the world?

Is the dream here at NDC that I saw yesterday, somewhere that someone dreamed a tsunami wave on east coast, and then on the west?

Brilliant! I didn't know youtube had that feature. Thank you! I hope she has the time and the desire to join here.