Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend from past, 3.29.16, am
Dreamed about a man I was friends with years ago and have not spoken with in about 4 years. About year 2006 I started having precognitive dreams about him. He was someone from my past that I knew in the 1990's. We have not stayed in touch except for when I had the last precognitive dream about him and I had to call him to tell him about it. To make a long story short, he called me a witch and of course I tried telling him this is a God given ability, but he wouldn't listen. And when the dream came true, it spooked him even more.

So I kept him on my prayer list for a long time and considered him a "prayer mission". A while back I felt like it was ok to take him off my prayer list so I did. And for personal reasons, I did not want to think about him every day.

Well, last night I dreamed about him and he was talking about something that upset him. When I woke up this morning I was irritated that this mission has not ended. Then on the way to work I hear there is an oil spill in a waterway that he lives near. Now I know why he was so upset.
We are all connected, whether we focus on it or not. And you seem to be very empathic, so I'm not surprised that you were clued in again.
There are some people and he is one, that my human self doesn't want to dream about. My Spiritual self says otherwise and reminds me this is one of my abilities, praying for people I dream about. I will grumble and complain for a few days and will end up adding him back to my prayer list. Angel

(03-29-2016, 12:02 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: We are all connected, whether we focus on it or not. And you seem to be very empathic, so I'm not surprised that you were clued in again.
You may have unfinished business with him, which is why he crops up in your dreams occasionally. Until the business is finished, you'll keep dreaming of him. Even if you cut the cord of attachment to him, you'll dream about him while you still have business with him.