Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garbage Day: 6-21-18
Bug 
I'm at my old house, taking the garbage down to the curb. It seems to be dusk, but then I hear the garbage truck doing pick-up down the street. Odd. Then I hear what I've come to understand is the Horde, assorted nasty creatures. They're riding the truck, coming right towards my house. They're a loud and unruly bunch, cat-calling and crawling over the outside of the truck. Crap.

I turn tail and sprint for the garage, and realize that my mom has left the doors unlocked. I get inside and lock up quickly. I find my mom and gently scold her for leaving the doors unlocked, telling her that we have to remember it's important to keep things secure, we don't have that luxury anymore of leaving things open and unattended.

We go upstairs and watch for the truck out the master bedroom window.
Did you get a look at the Horde, were they human or critters?
Humanoid shaped, not humans by any means.
Yuck
(06-21-2018, 10:59 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: ... Then I hear what I've come to understand is the Horde, assorted nasty creatures. ...

It sounds like you have encountered The Horde before. If so, what have they done in other dreams?
They were riding a cart, the same way they were riding the garbage truck. (Starting to sound like a rerun, even to me LOL)
They remind me of the fictional characters "The Rowdy 4," Three emotional vampires that live off of the emotional energy of people who are very upset. I saw them on Netflix in the first season of "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency."

In the show, they drove around in a beat-up van, the engine of which always sounded like a growling animal.

Very interesting!