Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gates particles pause alien penetration
Alien presence, set in future. My middle sister is there and we are getting along which is rare. Feels like another lifetime. Looks like an area we used to live, near Buffalo, NY. Action takes place in institution like building with classrooms. Forgive the storybook style narrative, as I wrote this out before I knew about NDC.

====================
Dream occurred 25 Mar. 2015

Days of Disclosure had come and gone and slowly the Presence was becoming very obvious. Aliens, what we were not supposed to speak of. But now the skies were full of their hovering craft: small single fighters, drones, transports. You could sense them sensing us, mentally. They could hone in on an individual's location through telepathy, through 'hearing' their mental chatter.

My sister and I were now friends again but we were much younger than I am present day. The weather was warm. I borrowed a soft, crocheted bathing suit top and had a loose, open blouse on top of it, and short, cut off blue jeans. Not the clothes of an older woman. We were in a school or some kind of institutional building. A private school? I had parked my car near my old friend, Corrine's family home, in the suburbs outside Buffalo, NY. I parked it out front, perpendicular along the driveway, like the other cars there. About 15 cars in their driveway, maybe more in the driveways nearby. It was just a mid size suburban house. But we didn't go in the houses. We were inside some kind of school, a low brick building with a long gallery along the lower end, facing some woods.

Night had fallen. There were soldiers and officials and others, about a couple hundred people maybe. The feeling was that we were helpless. 'They' were here and there was nothing we could do to stop them from pursuing an unknown agenda, but it seemed pretty clear we were about to be openly occupied, or worse. I searched for a room facing out that had no lights, in the hopes I could see them. From this lower vantage point I looked out, and up.

The smaller ships were oddly shaped, like a cross but not 90 degrees, more like an X on the keyboard, but with semi rounded ends, like a bandaid. Two bandaids, one overlapping the other in an X. As I said before, I could sense their awareness of our individual thoughts, so I tried to stay in stillness. A thing more difficult to do under conditions. But I don't remember feeling 'fight or flight'. I do remember curiosity, mingled with determination.

They began to advance, coming into the building and crossing from the back corners to the center, then they paused, as if to wait for us to gather or acknowledge them. I had found a bucket containing the head of (maybe) Bill Gates (this has to be symbolic), which had been in use for answers to difficult questions (you reached your hand in and 'gathered' air containing particles and applied them to the issue). So I gathered up some Gates Particles and threw them at one of the aliens (this group looked like the aliens from the movie, Independence Day). When I did, it burst into flames and was instantly incinerated. This at least paused their advance. They really weren't expecting resistance.

end of dream.
Your narration style of your dream is perfect. Just as if you were telling us in-person. You write very neatly and it's an awesome report. You darn sure write better than me.

Thank you for reporting your dream. Big welcome~
Great read! The angled cross makes me think of Rune EHE and Rune NOT, depending on which direction it angled. I can expand on this later....got travel this morning and then the bot run takes place mid-morning. Thanks for the dream!
(03-30-2015, 02:49 AM)Nanny Wrote: Your narration style of your dream is perfect. Just as if you were telling us in-person. You write very neatly and it's an awesome report. You darn sure write better than me.

Thank you for reporting your dream. Big welcome~

Thank you.