Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Tsunami
I live in Honolulu, and I had this dream about ten years ago. Something big happened... I'm not clear what... but I was aware of the danger. Most people were not aware of the danger, or ignored it. I was driving up the mountain road behind my home as far as I could, and then hiking fast up the hidden driveway that leads to the highest point on the mountain were there is a telco microwave tower. I was stressing myself, hoping to make it 'in time'. I made it to the tower on the hilltop and climbed partway up for a view over the trees. I watched as the ocean swelled and engulfed downtown Honolulu. The water kept rising all the way up my mountainside and crested right at the base of the tower I was climbing on. As the high water swirled around the mountain I was on, I was deeply saddened by the loss of life and the coastal city below me. One strong thought kept repeating in my mind. "We were warned. We were warned. Nobody listened."
The dream was shockingly vivid... probably the most vivid I have had in my life. The next day, awake, I went to the topographic maps and checked the location of that tower. It was exactly 2000 feet above sea level. I took that as a message key as to how high the wave was. This is in mid-ocean, surrounding an island. The wave would be much higher piling up against a continental coastline. I knew it would wipe out a large portion of humanity and all the coastal cities. This dream still disturbs me to this day, and I am always ready to flee up that mountain road from my home.