Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glace Bay Iceburgs
This one makes me both happy and sad. I dreamt that I met up with a long time friend of mine who has died (by suicide). He said to me that we had to take a train on an undercover mission. I said okay, and we hopped on a freight car and there was just the two of us. He didn't tell me why we were doing this but in the dream I remember looking at him and kissing him gently saying, "It's so nice to see you again." He smiled.

Then he told me to look out the door of freight car. He said, see the iceburgs? Yes, I said. This is Glace Bay (NFLD) he said. I looked down the bay into the harbour and sure enough there were fishing boats and the beautiful colourful houses of Newfoundland. As we pulled into the station we were talking about the hotel room and how we were going to handle that - we should have one room but two beds but make it look like it's because we just want the extra space when we needed this setup. It made me smile and it reminded me how much I miss my friend. He's been gone two years now, but I worked with him for twenty years. I still ache that he didn't talk to me before he killed himself - it just was. At least I know from this dream he's alright, he looked (and me too) like we did about 15 years ago.

On the other hand, keep an eye on news about Glace Bay. That's a pretty random place for me to dream about.

Dreamcatweaver
Thanks Dreamcat. I am glad it was a good dream and you were smiling.