Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-30-15 Bookstore/Library/ Muesum/ Cafe
6/30/15 Bookstore/Library/ Cafe

I did not really think anything about this dream I had on on June 30th until I saw "bookstore" in the botrun today.

I was at a small cottage like coffeehouse which had a lot of wooden shelves, beams and walls. It had a very earthy feeling.  It felt like it was someplace I liked to go for "quite me time" but I hadn't been there recently.  In the cafe was a small bookstore.  Either the cafe or bookstore part were going to be closed soon and I was sad.  When I was thinking about the closure, the owner asked if I would like to see the new addition.  New Addition?  ok, perhaps it was only closing for a remodel, I wasn't sure.
She opened the door in the back, and there was an additional room, very modern.  Metal and glass, plastered walls, a light color, lots of high windows bringing in light.  There were many decorative metal shelves filled with books.  It was a long rectangular room, high ceilings and quite clean and bright.  It was longer than a basketball gym, but not as wide. It reminded me of an ultra modern library at first.  Next I was attending a cocktail reception in this building, a pre-openning of sorts and we all were dressed nicely.  There were now some paintings on the walls as well as maybe a few flat screen monitors where pictures would also hang with different images.  The bookstore/library seemed more of a new museum now and I was studying  it as if it were a museum.
Sort of has a similar feel as the Alaska Library / Library of the World / Akashic Records dream from Esholars:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...5#pid12835
You know, this article speaks to much of what my dream was showing me, even the museum part. As libraries are reinventing themselves, they are putting historical documents on display.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deborah-fa...08300.html