Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Grief!
While I have had a complete absence of any dream (recall)past 3-4 nights, I did want to post this. About two weeks ago, I posted about two unsettling pet dreams I had, same night. Or, perhaps, I only posted about one because the other upset me too much, and I did not want it to be real. Both occurred same time. My one cat had disappeared for six days, vanishing into thin air. Two nights later, I had a very vivid dream, in which this cat simply showed up at the door, which I opened. Within seconds of "seeing" this, I saw another image of his brother, laying sick and dying. I was horrified over this dream. And, it made no sense, since this was a vibrant healthy one and a half year old cat, the son of a rescue. Both dreams came true. Just as I saw in the dream, the missing cat appeared in the middle of the night, scratching at the door, as right as rain (ten days ago or so). Then, yesterday, I found his brother, near death, laying on the ground, curled up. He is still alive, and I am doing everything in my power to prevent this "dream" from coming true. I haven't a clue what happened to this poor cat.