Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grasshopper Alien Says You are Nothing/ Overcrowded Jail
giant alien grasshopper tossing me around in the sand---every time i fell from really up high , i'd turn into another form it created. LIke a wrestling match, Was changing forms with it, like it would outdo me in its knowledge of potential life formations. it got really hostile toward me was much bigger than me or any of my forms. was like a drama of time/without time unfolding in the sand. made of sand reforming into tiger/man/women/folded up alien grasshoppers... at first i was be insistant to it that man needed woman and he said no he created all forms on earth and showed me and it said "i created you you are nothing." was really evil and scary
then people in prison
I visited someone i know who is not inprison, young girls, young people, others, we'd come read them state of world affairs across a little line they were allowed to come out once a week or once a month or year... guy like kramer from seinfeld but like a leather daddy gay told friend "the big guy died-- has to find a new partner" girl like a girl i went to hs with who had a "lighter" twin the "darker twin" accidentally killed a kid by doing something selfish was a little representative of sara cruzan but this character killed a child.........in for life or constantly getting sentence extended ..... guards were just as bored and oppressed sitting in one big room w no cells drawing on an envelope .. baby with imprisoned parents-- 2 kids boy n girl- blonde---- crying gurgling and puking green--- is narrating story back saying she thought she was an infant and acted like one when she was two--- or 3--- cause her parents in jail for so long...