Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
HAPPY DAY
I WOKE UP THIS A.M. AROUND 6:40/41  HAVING HAD A DREAM, WHERE THE LAST THING I HEARD WAS LEO SAYER SINGING,  I FEEL LIKE DANCING, I WANNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, I FEEL LIKE DANCING.

GUESS TODAY IS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY!
Sounds like a nice dream Aletalete. Keeps us posted on how your day goes.
(02-04-2016, 09:13 AM)Julie Wrote: Sounds like a nice dream Aletalete. Keeps us posted on how your day goes.

WILL DO, THANKS
Yes a nice dream indeed. Dance was in our botrun today too.
(02-04-2016, 12:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Yes a nice dream indeed.  Dance was in our botrun today too.

REALLY, IN THE BOTRUN - THANKS
Aletalete, Was the day a great day, did you feel like dancing?
(02-04-2016, 08:11 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Aletalete, Was the day a great day, did you feel like dancing?

OMG - YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.

I WENT FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY FOR MY KNEE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AS I AM UNABLE TO STAND COMPLETELY UNTIL MY KNEE SNAPS INTO PLACE. IT IS A PAINFUL SITUATION AND THE SNAP IS AUDIBLE TO OTHERS SOMETIMES. IT ALSO CAUSES ME TO BE SELF-CONSCIENTIOUS WHEN OTHERS WATCH ME ATTEMPTING TO STAND IN RESTUARANTS AND IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC. SOMETIMES I MOVE MY KNEE AROUND AND AROUND UNTIL IT POPS INTO PLACE. THIS IS SOME BACKGROUND ON MY KNEE.

I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE, ONLY MEDICARE. I AM VERY LOW INCOME SINCE I NO LONGER WORK SO THAT I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER WHO HAS ALTZHEIMERS. I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $40 PER VISIT (WHICH WOULD NOT BE FINANCIALLY FEASIBLE FOR ME) AND FOUND WHEN I GOT THERE I ONLY HAD TO PAY BETWEEN $15-$18 WHICH WAS DOABLE. I WAS SO HAPPY.

UPON SPEAKING AT LENGTH WITH THE RECEPTIONIST, SHE LOWERED THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAY TO $5.00. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WAS BLOWN AWAY. MY GOD HAS AGAIN TAKEN CARE OF MY NEEDS SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER. THEY ALSO TOLD ME TO GET ANOTHER SCRIPT FROM MY DOCTOR FOR THE OTHER LEG AS IT IS CROOKED FROM THE ARTHRITIS (AND I LIMP BECAUSE OF IT) SO THEY CAN WORK ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME FOR THE SAME PRICE.

IF I WERE ABLE TO BE DANCING IN THE STREET, I SURELY WOULD HAVE. BUT AS IT STANDS, I AM SO HAPPY TO GET THERAPY I CAN AFFORD.

PRAISE BE GOD: HE IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. IT WAS A FANTASTIC DAY! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.
Wow!!!! I am so happy for you. You are quite the precognitive dreamer then! I hope tomorrow is just as blessed as today was for you!!! And don't forget - you had faith first that it would be a great day. That's sometimes hard - but you made it seem easy.
Yes!!! I totally agree with Golden girl!!!
(02-04-2016, 09:27 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wow!!!! I am so happy for you. You are quite the precognitive dreamer then! I hope tomorrow is just as blessed as today was for you!!! And don't forget - you had faith first that it would be a great day. That's sometimes hard - but you made it seem easy.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. BYW, THE EINSTEIN QUOTE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE AND THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN MY LIFE.
Aletalete, so happy for you and not surprised that God did this for you! He's awesome and Jesus really is there for us.
Reading your words here is like a hug from above. (Today was emotionally rough, bad time 'tween hubby and me, then WOW this message of yours, really a blessing.)

Yea Aletalete!!! Yep, God is good and faithful!
(02-05-2016, 12:34 AM)Nanny Wrote: Aletalete, so happy for you and not surprised that God did this for you! He's awesome and Jesus really is there for us.
Reading your words here is like a hug from above. (Today was emotionally rough, bad time 'tween hubby and me, then WOW this message of yours, really a blessing.)

I AM GLAD THIS MESSAGE HELPED YOU, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT GOD WORKS HIS WONDERS AND OPENS UP OUR EYES THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE. HAVING DISCORD IN OUR LIVES REALLY MAKES US APPRECIATE GOOD TIMES AND IT IS ALWAYS A GROWING EXPERIENCE. ONLY WHEN WE ARE OPEN TO THE MESSAGES GOD SENDS US ARE WE GROWING IN HIS LOVE. YOU ARE DEFINITELY OPEN AND RECEIVING HIS GRACE. YOU ARE BLESSED.
Yes but my journey in this growth is often "two steps forward, one back!" Sigh, yesterday was one of those steps back. I let myself get hateful/emotional at my butthead hubby.
The blessing is in me knowing moments later I had been wrong. Those of us to whom much is granted, much is expected. My discernment and wisdom that did NOT and does not come from me is a gift that holds to a higher standard. SIGH...

Thank God that Jesus reads us 24/7 and He saw how quickly I felt as wrong as I was, ya know?
Hard being the "good kid" isn't it?!!! Well, even good kids have bad days, don't be too hard on yourself. You caught it, and that's what counts!
Yeah, dang sure is sometimes. When the other person truly is wrong, what a temptation it is to be wrong too. I can just hear Mama saying "Two wrongs don't make a right."

This is why I rarely volunteer that I'm a Christian because I then make Him look bad, and/or could turn others away from this true belief system.
[quote='Nanny' pid='22396' dateline='1454734708']
Yeah, dang sure is sometimes. When the other person truly is wrong, what a temptation it is to be wrong too. I can just hear Mama saying "Two wrongs don't make a right."

This is why I rarely volunteer that I'm a Christian because I then make Him look bad, and/or could turn others away from this true belief system.

[/quote

Christ knows that we are not perfect. Saying you are a Christian shows others we are not expected to be perfect to receive God's love and salvation. There is a time coming when we as Christians will be expected to stand up and speak up for Christ, it will be our last shot to profess we are HIS.

The fact that you worry about making HIM look bad tells me you are a great Christian. If you know you are saved and He loves you because of and in spite of your imperfections, you are the best person to show others what Christians are made of.

GOD BLESS YOU - YOU ARE ENCOMPASSED BY HIS LOVE!