Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Astral Landing
So I woke up early this morning having a very hard time orienting myself.

I was having a dream about my mom, and in it she was young and happy. Beaming. She was wearing a lot of pink and blue, very sparkly.

I sleep on the left side of the bed, with the door to the room on my left beyond my feet. When I woke from this dream, the light from the doorway was still on my left, but it was close to my head, as if I had rotated a quarter turn. I was mentally trying to ground myself when it seemed I rotated back and “clicked” into place, and things were as they should be.

And later a stray thought came to me. My mom had given me some jewelry before she passed, one item of which is a beautiful rhinestone necklace my dad had given her when they were engaged. Yep, it’s pink and blue. Guess she really did pay me a visit. Love ya mom! Big Grin
Oh what a lovely walkabout you had. And I love "due to unforeseen circumstances, I am currently awake." Makes me smile.
Not your mom visiting you but you visiting your mom, which is why you had a tough time "landing" back in you body. Big Grin
Yes, you are right! Very disoriented for a few. But very happy to see my mom. We could be absolutely ridiculous together. Big Grin