Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Boss, speaking of fake police......
I can't remember what spurred me to think of such a thing, but the idea was...

that me and some chicks I was buds with at a forum were griping about speeders in our residential areas. So...I suggested that we get together (how, when we lived in different states, etc? but anyway) and we get a blue tupperware type container and put a flashlight inside of it, putting on top of our cars. We would park alongside the street or road, etc, with this light on top of our cars. We'd take our cellphones to hold as if they were police radio mics, and we'd take our blowdryers and sit and point them at the traffic as we talked on our fake mics, surely making drivers slow-down....well you get the point. Wink
LMAO Nanny! LMAO
I would so do this!
LOL! so, let's be the NDC Force....oh! that's right, this is soo timely....the next sequel to Ghost Busters Movie is going to be chicks instead of dudes! LOL we are sooo on it.

If only we could really do this in reality. Funny, a blast and yet I bet it would work, but we'd need backup for the first mad person that realized what we were doing.
I do think this would be a hilarious movie scene or TV show scene.

(05-06-2015, 04:20 PM)still Wrote: LMAO Nanny! LMAO
I would so do this!
may the [ndc police] force be with you!
Yes, that's it! Fun to laugh, it's an undeclared vitamin and we sure do need it at this time in history.

Gotta turn up a Moody Blues LP and get some things done before hubby gets home. I've enjoyed it and chat ya soon. Hope some others sign up for our Ghost-Busting & Traffic force. Wink