Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiat Regent
Star 
Slight intent for more information about recent Bot runs. They are stuck in my head. *L*

I was shown a car battery, either copper top or rusted top although I can't remember battery tops ever being made of metal. At the top were the words 'Hiat Regent' standing out like braille stands out from a sheet of paper. At the bottom was "JC164...." with a few more numbers that, in my mind, kept tumbling over each other, like a serial number.

Hyatt Regency? Johnson Controls head office is in Milwaukee, WI.  Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
June 13 is 164th day of the year

Hyatt has locations in:
Jacksonville
Jersey City
Johannesburg, S. Africa
Jing Jin City, China
Okay, I'm convinced that I found your dream details, but not only is the answer out in left field, there is much more research to conduct. JC164 is here:

http://www.straininfo.net/strains/890979

Talk about one heck of a confusing website. I can ascertain that they are either creating or designing new strains of bacteria. JC164 is called Flavobacterium aquaticum

...whatever that means. The name of the website above is a play on words. Histri. "Make Histri: Reconstructing the exchange history of bacterial and archaeal type strains"

Histri looks a lot like Hiat, although they sound completely different. Can't see anything that might bring in car batteries or "Regent." Maybe "Histri Recent" meaning that we need to look at the most recent Histri strains they have made??

If it wasn't for the ice cream cone dream and resulting saga that is STILL ongoing today, I wouldn't be so emphatic about finding the real meaning of this dream. The Histri feels right to me, but the website explaining it is so incredibly scant on what everything means. Sherriann's dreams don't point to superficial headlines. There's something really big here, and we have an opportunity to know it before everyone else on the planet.
(02-15-2015, 10:07 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Okay, I'm convinced that I found your dream details, but not only is the answer out in left field, there is much more research to conduct. JC164 is here:

http://www.straininfo.net/strains/890979

Talk about one heck of a confusing website. I can ascertain that they are either creating or designing new strains of bacteria. JC164 is called Flavobacterium aquaticum

...whatever that means. The name of the website above is a play on words. Histri. "Make Histri: Reconstructing the exchange history of bacterial and archaeal type strains"

Histri looks a lot like Hiat, although they sound completely different. Can't see anything that might bring in car batteries or "Regent." Maybe "Histri Recent" meaning that we need to look at the most recent Histri strains they have made??

If it wasn't for the ice cream cone dream and resulting saga that is STILL ongoing today, I wouldn't be so emphatic about finding the real meaning of this dream. The Histri feels right to me, but the website explaining it is so incredibly scant on what everything means. Sherriann's dreams don't point to superficial headlines. There's something really big here, and we have an opportunity to know it before everyone else on the planet.

From what I can tell from a few other sites that referenced the same scientific paper, this is a new strain of flavobacterium which was discovered and isolated from a flooded rice field in India. Some strains of flavobacterium are known to cause infections in fresh water fish and I think-can't be sure because some of the language is WAY over my head-there's more than one name for the classification.

Histri could be a play on the word history using the prefix "hist" from histology, which is the study of the microscopic anatomy of cells and tissues of plants and animals.

"Regent" also refers to a temporary acting head of a monarchy. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/regent Also used as a term of governing for organizations, like universities' boards of regents. There's a Regent cruise lines, too.

For the heck of it, I Googled "hiat" to see what would come up. Let's just say it's an acronym used for a lot of different purposes, none that jumped out at me.

Was anything attached to the battery?
Sherry, are your dreams often this cryptic? (not even sure I'm using the correct word here) This one is like a fun puzzle. I'm enjoying everyone's replies/clues, too.
DLP

There were the usual terminal connections that led left and right, going nowhere.

hi·a·tus
- a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process.
synonyms: pause, break, gap, lacuna, interval, intermission, interlude, interruption, suspension, lull, respite, time out, time off, recess.

It may have been 'haiat' - astronomy - 'hiat' and 'haiat' were confused. There was definitely no 'y' in the word.

Nanny,
Sometimes... *L*
Chris solved the puzzle of the ice cream cone. I had no idea.

A battery is a cyclical (alternator in; use out) place of contained power/energy that feeds the machine. The machine can't run without it and needs to replenish it as a source of its power. It also can't be used without the positive/negative aspect (AC). A copper top is a metaphor for longevity re: Eveready. Batteries hold acid and water. The connections need to be 'clean'. The blue and red (pill??) connections were clean. Batteries are square and the power has to leave the 'box' to be of any use.

'Hiat' or 'haiat' could also infer 'height'.

Battery - A battery is very much associated with power, energy, and control.

JC is the symbol used for Jal Express out of Tokyo and those flight numbers are 164x; x may infer the confusion with the remaining numbers.
(02-16-2015, 08:03 AM)Sherriann Wrote: DLP

There were the usual terminal connections that led left and right, going nowhere.

hi·a·tus
synonyms: pause, break, gap, lacuna, interval, intermission, interlude, interruption, suspension, lull, respite, time out, time off, recess.

It may have been 'haiat' - astronomy - 'hiat' and 'haiat' were confused. There was definitely no 'y' in the word.

Nanny,
Sometimes... *L*

A battery is a cyclical (alternator in; use out) place of contained power/energy that feeds the machine. The machine can't run without it and needs to replenish it as a source of its power. It also can't be used without the positive/negative aspect (AC). A copper top is a metaphor for longevity re: Eveready. Batteries hold acid and water. The connections need to be 'clean'. The blue and red (pill??) connections were clean. Batteries are square and the power has to leave the 'box' to be of any use.

JC is the symbol used for Jal Express out of Tokyo and those flight numbers are 164x; x may infer the confusion with the remaining numbers.

batteries! Ahoy!

http://earthweareone.com/tesla-batteries...elon-musk/
Parkin' this:

Feb 19 - Sheikh Mohammed opens Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek
http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/23033-...bai-creek/

It's all about the battery - power, energy and control.
464 keys
LOL about the famous ice cream meme! He got it and you had no clue? Hey, nobody's perfect. I think the good side of the force throws things at us, at others around us and makes sure we aren't perfect nor thinking too much of ourselves. Also, isn't every gift "tested?" Oh yeahh...Wink

(02-16-2015, 08:03 AM)Sherriann Wrote: DLP

hi·a·tus

Nanny,
Sometimes... *L*