Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting the Computer 'Off' Button
From Skeeter -
For those who have read my writings, this is standard for what I encounter when I speak, whether in person, or online. This is no different, I only ask for others to see it for what it is. It was a pleasure to contribute in the time I was visiting.

Goodbye.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Skeeter - don't leave us! Your contributions are very IMPORTANT!!! We would feel your loss.
Been a while since I witnessed flamebaiting, Millenial. I almost missed it in this case.

You're welcome to post here. You are not welcome to bait other posters for whatever purpose you may have. Doing so and continuing to do so, as you have been doing will be seen as trolling and will be handled.

Consider this your only warning.
Brick 
LP, Obviously there is a misunderstanding. I mentioned a movie than was attacked for mentioning it...especially when it came from a DreamRun plus a PERSONAL dream. If you can "show me" the flame, r even the bait...would be helpful for a newbie.
(05-14-2016, 12:39 PM)Th(e Millennial) Wrote: LP, Obviously there is a misunderstanding. I mentioned a movie than was attacked for mentioning it...especially when it came from a DreamRun plus a PERSONAL dream. If you can "show me" the flame, r even the bait...would be helpful for a newbie.

There is no misunderstanding, you came with the intentions of "Finding trouble" in the forums, and when it wasn't here, you created it. This is the one and only warning I will give you before banning you for life, let it go. Yes I have seen your intro, and I don't care who you are or claim to be. You will not bring trouble to my house and expect me to not to use everything in my arsenal to protect the guests in my house.

Skeeter,

You are invaluable member here at the NDC and we need you, please do not leave.
Please come back, you are very insightful and you are great at helping others talk things out so all of us can gain clarity.

We do not tolerate bullying!
AHO!
Skeeter, I did not take your "goodbye" literally but thought you were telling the convoluted one to go away.

You, Skeeter are a blessing to NDC and us that converse with you. Please don't stop contributing here. You are among frends that respect and appreciate you. Don't let the dark side of the Force win.
Brick 
I reported Skeetersaurus already for bullying. My introduction has nothing to do with this, that's a by-product of Skeetersaurus's flamebaiting.
(05-14-2016, 02:44 PM)Th(e Millennial) Wrote: I reported Skeetersaurus already for bullying. My introduction has nothing to do with this, that's a by-product of Skeetersaurus's flamebaiting.

You are the one who was bullying...

Skeetersaurus asked you for clarity, that is it. That is not bullying. So don't get it twisted. Cathid.
A big THANK YOU to all you "Mamma Bears" who watch over NDC Forum!!! I do hope Skeeter will only take a short break.
Skeet- I'm with you. You bring up salient points, asking for clarity.
Skeeter - hope you come back! We all miss you, and I miss having your wealth of knowledge about topics mundane and arcane. We don't allow bullying here, and we all know you weren't the one abusing the forum.

PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi skeeter, hi all....if he ever comes back even to read....

Well, he came across what appears to be one of the nightmares of posting on forums.   Someone with an Atitude and he too has visions and dreams and he insists that someone else's dreams are wrong and they are wrong for the same reason that his is right but that skeeter has a problem as skeeter has an attitude, so he says.

As it is said....the real enemy of a Native American is not a white man but another Indian from another tribe!

Ah, a hint!   Each tribe has a collective language all of its own.  Some of these tribes are also Ancient Enemies from 1000 or more years long.  Often one resource and two tribes, only room for one tribe!

Too, a poster often comes up against a "I am right and you are wrong", reply er .   And that person has arguments that he can defend very well and you will lose, he is that good.  
Yes, one can run away, and sometimes....sigh...that can be best!  There are entities out there that one cannot fight or win.  

There are even posters who might even say....." Your dreams are actually part of my vision reality but you need to accept that and come around to being egoless and to accept that my way is the one true way and to accept being my disciple as you really belong to me and by the way, the Christ told me this, that you came to earth to be my disciple.  You will come to live with me, for life and to give up all worldly attachments, like your wife and children and your career.  

Power.
Control.
Not all of the tptb people are incarnated upon the earth.

So while I hope you come back, skeeter, I understand why, if you do not come back.  There are some times very good reasons why a person lives in the desert or mountains!   

People who post their experiences, on these forums, will eventually get flamers, denying posters, critical thinkers just out to show up the poster, and juvenile thinkers who just want to hear the crash when they try to break something!

And what makes a seer feel even more queasy, is that very often his or her vision does not happen in any way, at all.   Not because the vision was wrong, or seen partially so be be mis interpreted, but that the Lord alters the outcome later, before the event happens!  Then people laugh at the seer!

Comes with the territory, both of the above!

So I give sympathy to skeeter, I would like to read more, but he has to make that determination.

I have heard of several predictors that were actually TOLD never to tell anyone about what is being seen or shown!  
ARE there secrets that would bring anyone who reads them, to their knees?!  Probably.  
Secrets of destruction maybe.   
But I feel there might be secrets of transcendence and love and union.  THESE secrets would be FAR far more challenging to some people, as these people are into power and control, not love, truth and goodness.  Such secrets would remove everything that these tptb people believe in.

You do not have to be a inner cabal CEO or government or occult illuminati , to be a tptb!
All you have to be, to be one, is to....like...own a franchise that sells fast food and you treat your employees like dirt, wage slaves, and be a manager from hell, also to not even care about your customers either!  The big bad boy in your tiny town!    
....or the director of a home owners association!  Some of these managers would make very good Nazi types!

Anyway....enough rant.      
I wish skeeter well, in what ever he does....

Freestone
(05-19-2016, 12:33 PM)Freestonew Wrote: Ah, a hint!   Each tribe has a collective language all of its own.  Some of these tribes are also Ancient Enemies from 1000 or more years long.  Often one resource and two tribes, only room for one tribe!
Freestone,

I really do wish it were that simple. To make a long story short. Th(e Millennial), Cowgirl, & Cathid are all the same person. A Woman who claims to be the GOD in the second coming, I know this because when we blocked the IP addresses that she used to stalk me on Youtube, my own dream blog website, and other social media, we blocked all of her aliases here at the NDC.

I hope Cathid or Cathy's ID, gets back on to her medication soon. She is a very intelligent and educated woman, but when she is off her medications she tends to pick fights with people, or she plays social head games.

We are a diverse group of people here, all nationalities, all religions, and all belief systems, the only thing we ask to give the same level of respect to each person posting.

We come here and share our most detailed and vulnerable night time stories, most of which directly reflect our inner beliefs. It is hard for me at times when people question the details of my dreams because just by posting them i am allowing other people into my heart and soul. I manage to get through it though, even when it seems others are not asking with good intentions. Because in answering other peoples questions of my dreams, I learn, and I grow.

I would like to see the NDC remain that open for everyone here, so I take it personally when we have someone come to the NDC forums to pick fights, or fulfill their own agenda's which negatively effect others here.

This is a safe place, and I agreed to be an Elder to keep it as such, for everyone, not just the people I like.