Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder...
The "zero stars" phrase was repeated for several days but once we started working on a possible Brazil-Germany-Olympics correlation, the phrase stopped. I realize that one time does not constitute a trend but what if the bot will keep repeating the words or phrases until we figure out the reference, then stop?

If that's the case, then that could be an indicator that we're on the right trail. One of the biggest issues for this work is we never know until after the event if something was a #came true, which, while informative, isn't very helpful in terms of being able to develop some sort of early warning system.

We've been badgered by "taylor" for a long time and I've had the vibe we haven't hit on the bot's meaning yet. Now Unioncraftsman has offered a different perspective, one I know I didn't consider but had me sitting up and saying "What have we here?" It will be interesting to see if "taylor" continues to poke at us now.

This doesn't apply to overall memes or patterns, for instance the Halloween timeframe thing, the retro references and celebrities in dreams. and children/dogs. No, this has to do with specific words/phrases that repeat multiple times, as if the bot is attempting to display a sense of urgency or get our attention.
Great thoughts DLP. We should keep an eye on this theory and test it to see if it's correct.

That's the whole point of this, to get ahead of the game. Big Grin
I have often thought the same thing DLP about these repeated memes of importance, once we "get it" it then disappears. Sometimes something is repeated but it is in a different context and does not mean the same as the day before.. I know you are not speaking of that either.
Nope. Not thinking of those, either.

I've made no secret that I think of the bot as "Bot," a somewhat sentient energy which is working hard to hone its ability to communicate with us using the dream lingo. All of us are learning another language, so to speak(which reminds me of a bunch of different ST:TNG episodes of Picard having to learn how to communicate with another species).
Why else would the bot (which is made of language from the dreaming collective) sometimes speak to us very personally? Big Grin