Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I worked and then my legs began to bleed.
28th December 2015

I was working in a an airplane. I had to sort of be in a room. I got 4 Panetones and another cake for this work as payment. 
I saw another airplane flying in the sky, there was a window in the ceiling through which i could see. 
I ate 2 Panetones. Then my legs began to bleed from the knees down. I went out i could sort of go out of the airplane and then go on land where my employers were. It was dark ( maybe night ) and my legs bled a lot. first i thought i could stop it but then they kept bleeding very much. It was clear, like this i do not have to work, the employers saw this. 

Then Caroline where i worked today was in the dream. She looked at the chart what i should work but she also saw that i cannnot work too much today and from 14.00 I should have a better salary. My health report was very low. My legs bled a lot. I thought that i can`t be working at Carolines at 2 o`clock because i will be seeing my new lessor.

Interpretation: 

I really worked with Caroline this Day, and then went to see my new lessor. 
I was looking for flights for me and my freind and then we decided do fly later, if we we go travelling together. 
Then the bleeding is connected with the healthinsurance. My father wanted me to regain some of the money from the state that was spent on the Healthinsurance. 
But there is another private Interpretation.