Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imminent plane crash - or not
I only remember pieces of this dream but the parts that I do remember were worth posting. For what it's worth, I rarely remember dreams.
I live in NYC and that is where the dream took place. I was with some people - friends but I cannot remember exactly who - as we walked along 5th Avenue. We were walking north when when we looked up and there was a commercial aircraft flying just below the tops of the buildings. It also went north up 5th avenue to Central Park South and then banked left toward the AOL/TimeWarner Center.
Since we were on foot, we could not see where the plane was going after it made the turn but we figured it would hit AOL/TW. I wonder if my subconscience was using AOL/TW in place for WTC because it is also 2 towers (albeit not nearly as tall). Anyway, we all stared northward expecting to see a flash of light and a boom of the plane hitting a building after it made the turn and disappeared out of sight but nothing happened. We all looked at eachother like "cool, it missed!" and then took off running up to the intersection to make sure everything was ok. Sure enough, we got up to Central Park South and everything was okay.
Disaster averted I suppose. We wondered why the plane was flying like that but were relieved nothing happened.
NOTE: I live in NYC now but did not live here on 9/11 so this dream was not a recollection of those events.