Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Dreaming- 2017 events (Volcanoes)
I asked for a dream about important events of 2017.

Last night I dreamed that little volcanoes were popping up everywhere- lots of people saw volcanoes develop on their property. But people didn't see the seriousness of it. They thought the "baby volcanoes" were cute and someone invented a virtual volcano toy (which included gray kittens) so people could "watch" their volcanoes develop without going outside.

Dreamed 9-20-2017

Kelley
They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe out Orting Washington.
Thanks JAWSAWTIKAL.
I wonder if an eruption will happen soon.
(09-22-2017, 11:01 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe  out Orting Washington.
In my dream the volcanoes were on flat land quickly being pushed up because of the magma rising to the surface. I think they are called "shield" volcanoes.

Kelley

(09-22-2017, 11:01 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: They decided to evacuate an area in Indonesia today due a volcano on the island of Bali...Mt Rainier has had tremors the last two weeks and long valley/mammoth lakes region continues to rumble along with Yellowstone. I don't know about Yellowstone but I have had dreams of long/mammoth lakes erupting over about a seventh of California and Mt Rainier erupting and causing a lahar to completely wipe  out Orting Washington.
JAWSAWTIKAL, you are right. Boy there sure seem to be many alerts regarding volcanoes right now, especially Bali.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/s...ount-agung
Ring of fire growing more restless about 33 volcanoes are going off right now worldwide. Iceland earthquakes near the volcanoes are happening again the last couple of days...very formidable volcanoes in Iceland...once changed the climate in Europe several hundred years ago due to one erupting in Iceland.
Volcano kittens...okay, that made me chuckle. Big Grin
La Palma in the canary islands is getting some quake swarms last couple of weeks...which home to cumbre vieja volcano which has a one mile fracture in it from last time it erupted in the late 1940's and could very well slide into ocean with next eruption producing a mega tsunami for the east coast.
Actually, the deformation on La Palma is under the Cumbre Vieja volcano...the one that slid partially in the 1940's eruption and has a one mile crack in it from that partial slide in the 40's eruption. Tinakula did an eruption in the Solomon islands today of 7 miles high and mammoth mt/long valley caldera had a large swarm of quakes this week.
The agung volcano in Indonesia finally began to erupt putting out a 7km eruption yesterday and they say it's entering it's most explosive phase now in which there should be an even bigger eruption. Popocatepetal did an 8.5km over the weekend so things are ramping up.
Mayon in the phillippines is going to very high alert it has already done about 7 mile high eruption this week. I have dreamed that the first day I'm back in Indiana in over 12 years there will really big time eruption of a volcano in the world as big as 20km high or bigger.
When are you going to Indiana?

Kelley

(01-22-2018, 07:18 PM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: Mayon in the phillippines is going to very high alert it has already done about 7 mile high eruption this week.  I have dreamed that the first day I'm back in Indiana in over 12 years there will really big time eruption of a volcano in the world as big as 20km  high or bigger.
A volcano erupted in Japan:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/at-...smsnnews11
Just a few hours ago there was a 60,000 foot( 12 miles high) blast from Mt Sinabung in Indonesia which makes as high as Mt PINTAUBO ERUPTION in 1991.
Situation in Hawaii with Kilauea isn't looking to good if the lave were to hit the water table it could be a really big time eruption maybe along the lines of Krakatoa 1880's 15 mile high eruption 100 ft tsunami to go with and produced the loudest sound ever in the world.
Thanks for the update. While watching the news tonight, seems like a wait and see kind of situation.
Kelly, it seems you got this one!
Mini volcanoes indeed.