Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentioned dream, why are the Russians doing their nuclear drill
This dream occurred on the 2nd, I've been late to post it.  Initially I was wondering if the drill was a hoax, apparently it isn't.  My intent was to understand why the Russians were doing their evaculation drill on the 4th to the 7th.

In the dream, I am at a computer.  I'm working with other people.  We are trying to figure out why something isn't syncing up.  We are running a layout versus a schematic operation (note - I do this in my day job).  The program (Assura) is constantly "bombing" out.  That particular program will bomb out and give a useless result when it is missing something.  As I continue to analyze, I eventually find that there is something missing.  I note that the package comes from the 24 models, and that there is apparently a missing submarine.

----------------------

There is some day residue here - I've been dealing with IC layout versus schematic issues over the last 3 weeks.  The 24 reference was a reference to the television show 24, where terrorist attacks are constantly being averted.  The last thing before I woke up was the revelation that the problem was due to a missing submarine, which allowed me to remember the details.  I had a dream later in the evening where the missing submarine was coming up, but I don't remember the details.  I don't know a nationality of the submarine for my dream.  The dream would have been the night covering October 1st/2nd, so that corresponds to Red October, so I don't know how much of the fictional Red October story plays into this dream.