Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interpretation of a bad dream
8th of April 2016

Dears usually i do not have bad dreams, but tonight i had a bad dream. I dreamt i was watching web sites in the internet, and in these, men were killing or let die children, very little children. and they filmed it and posted it on the internet. There were several websites with this theme. 

Interpretation: If you have read my posts you know i usually think this will come true. i of course was devastated, i went to the bathroom, got fresh again and went to sleep in hope for a better dream. 

now today in the morning while being in the shower, I got the good interpretation. Devastating too of course but i think to know where i have to improve my life.

Yesterday i went to visit a friend of my pregnant sister who lives in the same house as I do. My sister helped and helps me a lot. So the friend of my sister she sells a very fine soap, the Dr. Bronner soap. Dr. Bronner was a Philosopher who made organic and fair trade soaps upon a very nice receipt. But he also noticed that the people do not come to him because of his Philosophic skills, but they wanted to buy his soap. So he wrote his message on the paper around the soap. this soap is a philosophical soap. I also associate the soap with the hygiene, and the hygiene with hygieia the daughter of asklepios the greek god of the medicine and the dreams. So to be clean is good for the fruit of the dreams. 

But I bought the soap from the friend of my sister for my father, because he has some health issues in his environment. On his birthdayparty i wanted to buy a soap for him but then i was too late. Then both his wife and one of his daughters were sick and did not come to his very big birthdayparty. 

i must do more for the health and hygiene of other people, too, specially children. Specially for the health of my sister. I will buy her a soap, too.

More associations, i yesterday had my first work day in a bookshop where there are many childrens books. maybe i should bring a better order to these books. And i thought some books we could also through away. Ahhh and the books for the children are just aside the ammunitions catalogues... 

you see this is good to look at bad dreams. we find a solution. I will find a better place for the ammunition catalogues. 

I also dreamt of hemp. and there where also hemp books just aside the ammunitions catalogue and  the childrens books. 

here i expose part of my inner life. to show you how to interprete and work with bad dreams. they are just a lesson on how to work on our lives. 

Thank you,