Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job #346 for the Wizard King of our Castle?
Job #346 for Our Castle King surely must be, Wizardly Pest Control. With one flick of his wand, the rats and vermin go scampering off out of the keep. Thanks Eagle.
I suppose that couldn't be related to my asinine mishap today?? Neah....

One thing I do need to do is limit the number of posts a new person can make. That was just insane.
LOL nice!
Great job holding down the fort while I was gone! Smile
Aaaahhhhh...the place is all nice and tidy again. Big Grin

Thanks muchly.
Thanks for removing all those posts. I have a rough enough time keeping up with the legit ones. Smile
I missed a forum flooding?? Well, that'll teach me to be a susie homemaker around here! Wink
did ya miss that 4:30 AM wake up call, Nanny? Ha ha! I've got your back covered. It's fun to purge. Feels powerful Smile
lol. we were in chat talking about getting out our magic banning wands. of course DLP packs a bat instead!
Hey, have fun with that while it lasts, because soon you all will be suddenly upgraded....and then you can throw away the batons Smile
The disadvantages of power...
LOL
a good laugh is good

PS I am ready for an upgrade. woot!
LOL! Thank you, whew I feel better.
Yep, we need a break from the reality and sometimes weirdness of all of this. Fun indeed.
A wake-up call? LOL wait a dang minute, dude. I thought this thread was about something that happened in the last couple of hours. Oh dear...

I'm being too literal again. LOL....I luv it.

(05-28-2015, 09:21 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: did ya miss that 4:30 AM wake up call, Nanny? Ha ha! I've got your back covered. It's fun to purge. Feels powerful Smile
(05-28-2015, 09:26 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hey, have fun with that while it lasts, because soon you all will be suddenly upgraded....and then you can throw away the batons Smile

I'm a-keeping my bat, though. Big Grin
LOL DLP! Big Grin
Yes, keep that bat! it does not have to be cleaned like a gun does after using it. LOL.....Susie Homemaker Tip # 123
LMAO nanny!
yall are killin me
LOL Still, we have a song for that...remember the oldie...."Killing me softly with his song..........." LOL
(05-28-2015, 10:06 PM)Nanny Wrote: Yes, keep that bat! it does not have to be cleaned like a gun does after using it. LOL.....Susie Homemaker Tip # 123

And it doesn't have to be registered.

Oh, and I don't have to worry about anyone accidentally whacking themselves.
LOL yes nanny that's perfect