Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Just for fun" prediction
Two weeks ago I attended a baby shower. One of the games was to guess the date of birth and sex of the baby. There were 26 entries and yep, I won! Cool
Ha ha! Way to go, Julie. Now let's get that talent started on Dreambot lingo Smile
No not often. It's easier when it's just for fun or something not serious. People don't like it when you can "see". Sometimes they are scared cause they think I can read their minds, which of course I can't. Tongue

(08-24-2015, 06:00 PM)Windy Wrote: Julie you have great Intuition and you know how to use it! Congrats on winning... but I am sure you do stuff like this often.
Many of us have been there>making people scared we can read their minds.
(08-24-2015, 10:52 PM)esholars Wrote: Many of us have been there>making people scared we can read their minds.

I tell people I don't read minds, thank God, because who would really want that kind of gift? Big Grin
it is not the ability to read their "minds" that bother them it is the possibility that we could see their "Sins"!
You made me  Smile.  I never thought of it that way.  I certainly don't want to see another persons sins, I have enough of my own to deal with. Angel

(08-27-2015, 04:41 PM)esholars Wrote: it is not the ability to read their "minds" that bother them it is the possibility that we could see their "Sins"!
(08-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Julie Wrote: You made me  Smile.  I never thought of it that way.  I certainly don't want to see another persons sins, I have enough of my own to deal with.   Angel

(08-27-2015, 04:41 PM)esholars Wrote: it is not the ability to read their "minds" that bother them it is the possibility that we could see their "Sins"!

Word that.

Big Grin