Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just venting
Last couple of days I have been hyper sensitive to everything. This is not my normal mood and it's irritating me because I can't figure out what's causing it. Things that have been upsetting me:

1. My cats loud ass meow when he wants out. I had thoughts yesterday of dropping him off somewhere near the basin and throwing him to the first alligator I see. And I wanted to bring along his arch enemy the neighbors cat. I am very nice with him and give him treats. He hissed at me yesterday when I made him move off my steps.

2. Yesterday was veterans day. I worked from home and turned on the TV and did not see much about veterans. That upset me a great deal. I am not pro war, I am pro American and appreciate our Military men, women and dogs. I saw a lot on FB yesterday about veterans so that was good.

3. People in general who have no social graces, no sense of decency.

4. I keep thinking about how in this day and age there SHOULD NOT be anything like isis or any other acts of insane violence happening on this planet. My Faith tells me that only Jesus can put an end to all the violence on this planet. That is what keeps me from buying Valium on a street corner, my Faith that one day I will either be back in Heaven or Jesus will be here.

Angel
Julie, I know what you mean, although my list is strikingly different. I can't make my complaints public, but I share your sentiment. EXCEPT, I do have good news from Arkansas....I got a lot of free stuff yesterday. As a vet, there were too many places to choose from for my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All free....a day of free, delicious food! Smile
Freebies are ALWAYS a good thing! Smile
Me too. Hyper-sensitive. Been working from home this week, as SO is out of town, and need to take care of puppies. No human contact except by phone, text or email. Makes me itchy and scratchy. Spent too much time doing and re-doing things.

BUT - I am working in shorts and flip flops - yay!, and I am not at the mercy of Other People's Problems. Should call it quits for tonight tho - I could just keep working but it will be there tomorrow.

Sometimes I feel as tho time is speeding up - there is not enough time for everything anymore. An hour can go by like mere minutes. Anyone else feeling this way?
Well, there's been the new moon and solar activity out the wazoo the last few days. Put that with some other energetic crap that's going on and it's no surprise that you're twitchy.

In my case, this stuff hits me with fatigue. All I want to do is sleep.

Went out to dinner last night and got my burger free because I was eligible for a discount. All I paid for was my drink. I was so down with that. Big Grin
Julie, here two months later I am finding this thread. Did you ever find a way to explain this day? I know I have had one. This felt so familiar, but it was probably a year or so ago since it happened. I can't for the life of me remember with any confidence what I decided had triggered it.

Was it when the neighbor-from-hell next door caused major problems? Or maybe when one of my loved-ones had suffered an insane injustice and then some other news of a relative that everyone feels sorry for cuz she's so very, very sincerely lost between her ears on so much had suffered yet another event of letting her adult kids walk on her and then I went-off on everything wrong in the world and around me? Sorry, just trying to get it.

But, have had a day like that and it's like I got to my limit but since I'm a meditative, very laid-back person except facing certain injustices (and then just the look on my face can make 10 cowboys back off and look at each other for consolation, LOL) this is rare for me. I take it in stride most of the time, and Mama used to tell others that of 3 daughters, I was the one she "couldn't get a rise out of." So, if we are like this, is it that once a year or so we overload and it all comes out, even if not loudly?

I recall the feeling of the end of a day, being alone here and I was no longer on auto-pilot, had vented enough and realized I was guilty for resenting instead of just venting. Not saying you were! I WAS, and recall listing for Jesus all of the times that day that I had griped at the world and had bad attitudes, just fed up, Scotty Beam me up! and I was not saying it with a grin on my face.

Well, this was a true report but I see I'm zero help here.

Familiar, oh yeah, at least can tell you that I've felt this before, alll day long.