Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keywords to Focus On?
Just joined (properly introduced myself in the Welcome thread) and was just wondering if there was a list somewhere of current keywords of importance I should be focusing on before sleep. Sorry if this is an annoying question but I just got here and I need a day or so to take this all in and understand it all. Wonderfully complex on the surface and I love it but until I fully comprehend I'd like to start focusing on productive dreams tonight if possible, so if there are words of importance I can focus on that would be great.

Bear with me, I'll learn to navigate this place soon enough, I promise. Smile
Welcome, LE! I haven't got the time to give you the big warm welcome that you deserve, but did want to at least stop in and answer your question. As one of the people in charge here, I took the liberty of giving you a few more forums to look at. Please make your way to the forum called "P1" and then "P1 Missions." There is some contention whether the Space Food supermeme has been truly fulfilled, so we would appreciate an incubation of either Space/Spaceship OR Food. There are more specific directions in the P1_10 mission found here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=276

In case you haven't already done so, you'll need an account in the DreamBase as well (Link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...trol_panel ). Sorry I don't have time to explain why these two sections are separated, but all the dreams go into the category "DreamBase 2.0" and that link is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ambase_2_0   Simply click on "Submit a Dream" when you go over there.

Hopefully, the dream form is self explanatory, but if not, just ask. We have a lot to catch up on, and do NOT expect you to become an expert on this entire site overnight. There is a LOT of information here, so just take yourself wherever your intuition move you.

By the way, I'm working on our next HUGE project. Hope to have that out tomorrow at the DreamBlog: nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/

Again welcome, and sorry if anything I said is cryptic...I'm in a big hurry Smile
(10-29-2014, 09:50 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Welcome, LE! I haven't got the time to give you the big warm welcome that you deserve, but did want to at least stop in and answer your question. As one of the people in charge here, I took the liberty of giving you a few more forums to look at. Please make your way to the forum called "P1" and then "P1 Missions." There is some contention whether the Space Food supermeme has been truly fulfilled, so we would appreciate an incubation of either Space/Spaceship OR Food. There are more specific directions in the P1_10 mission found here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=276

In case you haven't already done so, you'll need an account in the DreamBase as well (Link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...trol_panel ). Sorry I don't have time to explain why these two sections are separated, but all the dreams go into the category "DreamBase 2.0" and that link is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ambase_2_0   Simply click on "Submit a Dream" when you go over there.

Hopefully, the dream form is self explanatory, but if not, just ask. We have a lot to catch up on, and do NOT expect you to become an expert on this entire site overnight. There is a LOT of information here, so just take yourself wherever your intuition move you.

By the way, I'm working on our next HUGE project. Hope to have that out tomorrow at the DreamBlog: nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/

Again welcome, and sorry if anything I said is cryptic...I'm in a big hurry Smile

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me, much appreciated.

I served in the United States Coast Guard back in the early 90's doing search and rescue. That changed me. Aside from the over-the-top, completely unnecessary, violent law enforcement training (even back then they were going hard core militant but the public was none the wiser... I ask you this: Why would an agency that is all about saving lives train their people to kill with their bare hands? Creepy if you ask me and I vowed to never use that garbage even back when I was on duty). Anyway, I'm rambling. Point is I learned a long time ago that one human life is worth more than any amount of money. Unfortunately the American system rejects people that think that way. After I got out of the Guard I entered the Carpenters Union and became a commercial builder for about 12 years and it became obvious that my ascension up the corporate ladder was gonna cost me my scruples. The only way I could reach the higher levels was to deny/degrade someone else or flat out steal the opportunity. I didn't play ball and I paid dearly. The system rejected me HARD and then started literally attacking me. Lol. But I feel like there has been a hidden hand protecting me along the way and I don't fear death and the more the system attacked me, the more resolute I became. In the words of Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden: "If you're gonna die... die with your boots on" and mine never come off. Heh.

I know none of this has anything to do with the project but please understand that I've been fighting the good fight for 20 years now on a personal level with the people around me. Trying to wake them up to not only who they really are but what they really are. Very few believe me except the children I come in contact with and I have to be very careful with them. Long story short, me and my girlfriend have been surrounded by confused souls for as long as either of us can remember. So this prospect, the prospect of finding a community of kindred spirits with a cause is exciting to me. Being so cut off, my normal method for trying to help humanity is to think and pray myself into a near trance, take the energy that I can feel building around my heart and then imagine that I'm sending out a massive beam of love and courage out into the electromagnetic field. Obviously I have no idea if it's effective but I have faith that it is on some level and then I have faith in that faith.

But now this site, it seems, will allow me another outlet in which I can participate, another fishing line in the water if you will, and I appreciate the opportunity. There aren't many outlets where a 'Service to Others' type person can participate and I said goodbye to materialism and egotism a long time ago... much to my social demise.

Anyway, thanks for the links and I'm on it.
Well, you found the right place! Your experience sounds familiar, not just with me but the so many others around these parts. You're going to fit in just fine. In fact, you sound like your intentions border on both sides of the paradigm that's building, and that will serve you very well. Oops, did I say serve YOU? Sorry I meant serve humanity very well Smile

Welcome!
Both sides? Could you elaborate, I'm not sure what that means.
Oh I think I get it now. You are saying that I'm trying to do good work in the physical and spiritual realms. No? If so then yes, I'm working very, very hard to be the change I want to see in the world. I literally haven't touched any form of currency in over a year. I know that sounds preposterous but it's true, I refuse to participate in the system. Over the years I sank thousands upon thousands of tax dollars into that system and I'm done supporting evil. I live meager like you wouldn't believe and the only reason I have a roof over my head is because I earn my keep by preparing food and being available to help the people around me. Without the people that I work together with, I would be what this society considers to be a straight up hobo.
both sides = dreamers of headlines P1
and dream changers of headlines P2
(10-30-2014, 10:17 AM)esholars Wrote: both sides = dreamers of headlines P1
and dream changers of headlines P2

Oh I see. Possibly. I don't want to get ahead of myself though. I need to do some work and that will start by writing down my dreams every single time, not once in a while like I usually do, if that. I've been wondering if I would ever have a reason do develop my dreams as I tend to not do things 'just because'. I am taking this very seriously however and that historically has led to positive results for me so I appreciate a reason to do this work now.
Our best dreamers all have kept journals of their dreams and have developed the talent to understand what they have been told in dreams. Like anything we do "the more you do the better you get at doing."
I also see that they seem to have more detailed dreams and they also retain more dream information.
We know that some dreams can reoccur over long periods and they seem to hold information about/for not only the personal dreamer but the world as well.