Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazy Transformation.... and Breathing issues? 10/04/14
I have much to say about today's DreamBot run, but meetings all day today. Just posting the results here and will update later. The first block is important for P2...In fact, I think it's telling us to get in the game on this great rebirth/transformation. More on that later. Here are the results...

Searchable text:
10/3/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

lazy    444.9%    1500.0%
transformation    68.2%    1200.0%
contrary    86.9%    1000.0%
belief    77.7%    1000.0%
congrats    52.2%    1000.0%
league    110.7%    700.0%
fri    75.2%    666.7%
handheld    110.1%    600.0%
dizzy    91.1%    550.0%
silent    157.3%    525.0%
breath    281.5%    330.0%
tend    75.0%    300.0%
elementary    97.9%    240.0%
agree    106.6%    166.7%
breathing    82.5%    166.7%
cup    94.0%    157.1%
continued    113.9%    134.8%
battle    75.3%    128.6%
drank    51.3%    120.0%
jack    87.2%    116.7%
lock    75.4%    100.0%
job    56.3%    100.0%
coffee    131.2%    80.0%
multiple    53.5%    77.8%
attempt    50.8%    76.9%
involving    80.1%    71.4%
fever    67.4%    71.4%
doctor    59.1%    69.2%
drinking    91.8%    66.7%
impression    74.1%    63.6%
beginning    61.4%    61.5%
blood    58.6%    60.0%
perfect    80.9%    57.9%
Hey, I think this bot is about me!
1. health issues; breath, breathing, blood pressure,
2. lazy dreamer and worker
3. I am being advised about transformation in my dreams.
4. I think I am just about perfect. lol
5. just consulted with my Doctor.
6. I am a very contrary thinker.
7. according to other people I have some very strange beliefs.
8. I am rarely silent.
yep you are talking to/about me.
Bironas' blood-alcohol level .218 at time of accident

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/10/04...p=HPBucket
Rainbow 
Well here is a real life news headline from yesterday (Friday) that covers about 6 of the bots this morning- although the incident happened last week in Sept.
job, league,handheld, fri, attempt, multiple (stabbings), involving...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/fri...undraiser/

As for P2ers, I know what my daily efforts are and I use breath as a tool, however, I came upon a realization early before my cup of morning coffee (Wait! those are bots!) As I created my day, I realized that Quantum Reality being influenced by infinite potential, is tricky.
HOW does one really, really  know what is truth?
This comes on the heels of realizing that language-linguistics, words, and hence concepts are susceptible to being twisted and manipulated by the clever to gain a 'spin' to their advantage. Its done in statistics all the time as well as News media, Hollywood, politics, finance- the cabal. We all do it to some measure.
It all contributes to a collective pot of soup that proves interesting to swallow.
Therefore, if one or more are submitting new pathways to the FIELD to reverse a potential, how does one know it isn't getting subverted, twisted, redirected elsewhere by more clever and skilled entities?

For example, this is a bit off track but it works; in the Wing-maker series, which had plausible future potential, hope and inspiration, coupled with instant, epic internet and international following by souls who recognized its energy signature, the PTW gulped. They didn't want that truth out. It was cleverly, brilliantly infiltrated then compromised to where the readers and followers no longer recognized what was truth, lies, half truths,  or truth told to be a lie or a lie presented as truth.
Do you see the conundrum?
The movement died out for a while as a result. It is not the only one that suffered this fate. Look at Occupy Wall Street that went global. Where is it now? What happened to it; was it infiltrated and polluted too?
What if Mahatma Ghandi (or someone like him) would have started his great movement in current times rather than the first half of the last century, would the results of that movement have changed the world and consciousness today as it did then?
Would we have 'flower children' and civil rights protestors of the sixties who began a huge consciousness shift in that generation?

How does one set expectations with such a debris field to wade through? Should we have expectations?
Is transmutation measurable?
As I see it, and I am 'just sayin' ---
The key is going Within. To me, that is the only Truth (I can) trust right now.
As a P2 team member, I recommend it.
Lets get hopping! Let's get hoping.
Number four so obviously may be about Ebola.

Number One? if someone had a contrary belief I'd sure not cooperate in their transformation efforts, and that could make me appear lazy, to them. Nah, I'm not getting anything strongly on this one. Curious, I am. Looking forward to reading others' vibe on it.

That's it! could not agree more.

How DO we know what truth is? Personally, hindsight has shown me thousands of times that I did know truth, but didn't know how I knew, so...I waited and yep, what I thought I knew, I really did know. So, I am left realizing that it's His Spirit, nevermind what name any one of us calls Him that believes in Him.....that gives us truth.

Going within is the key, the answer. Doing this also shrinks the ego, thankfully so that as we know more and more we don't fall to the temptations of our ego.

"HOW does one really, really  know what is truth?

The key is going Within. To me, that is the only Truth (I can) trust right now."
"Multiple attempt involving fever" is interesting. Maybe there have been attempts to start a man made pandemic before. Fever is the body's way of cooking out an invader. "Doctor drinking" could indicate the reason for failure thus far- maybe the doctors involved were alcoholics so didn't do their best work. Or maybe a doctor/s involved with the Ebola epidemic will spill the beans during a drinking binge.
I can't believe this didn't dawn on me earlier considering our very first Blood Moon linguistics...

"beginning blood perfect"  Could be referencing the blood moon coming up in a couple of days!
Cuban migrants drank own blood, urine, adrift at sea for 23 days

http://news.yahoo.com/cuban-migrants-dra...4A8krQtDMD
Blood moon, yes! Wow....day after tomorrow?
(10-04-2014, 04:16 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Well here is a real life news headline from yesterday (Friday) that covers about 6 of the bots this morning- although the incident happened last week in Sept.
job, league,handheld, fri, attempt, multiple (stabbings), involving...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/fri...undraiser/

As for P2ers, I know what my daily efforts are and I use breath as a tool, however, I came upon a realization early before my cup of morning coffee (Wait! those are bots!) As I created my day, I realized that Quantum Reality being influenced by infinite potential, is tricky.
HOW does one really, really  know what is truth?
This comes on the heels of realizing that language-linguistics, words, and hence concepts are susceptible to being twisted and manipulated by the clever to gain a 'spin' to their advantage. Its done in statistics all the time as well as News media, Hollywood, politics, finance- the cabal. We all do it to some measure.
It all contributes to a collective pot of soup that proves interesting to swallow.
Therefore, if one or more are submitting new pathways to the FIELD to reverse a potential, how does one know it isn't getting subverted, twisted, redirected elsewhere by more clever and skilled entities?

For example, this is a bit off track but it works; in the Wing-maker series, which had plausible future potential, hope and inspiration, coupled with instant, epic internet and international following by souls who recognized its energy signature, the PTW gulped. They didn't want that truth out. It was cleverly, brilliantly infiltrated then compromised to where the readers and followers no longer recognized what was truth, lies, half truths,  or truth told to be a lie or a lie presented as truth.
Do you see the conundrum?
The movement died out for a while as a result. It is not the only one that suffered this fate. Look at Occupy Wall Street that went global. Where is it now? What happened to it; was it infiltrated and polluted too?
What if Mahatma Ghandi (or someone like him) would have started his great movement in current times rather than the first half of the last century, would the results of that movement have changed the world and consciousness today as it did then?
Would we have 'flower children' and civil rights protestors of the sixties who began a huge consciousness shift in that generation?

How does one set expectations with such a debris field to wade through? Should we have expectations?
Is transmutation measurable?
As I see it, and I am 'just sayin' ---
The key is going Within. To me, that is the only Truth (I can) trust right now.
As a P2 team member, I recommend it.
Lets get hopping! Let's get hoping.

Now I enjoyed reading this but I feel you can have expectations because the human mind is designed to work with and in conjunction with Universe because it is part of Universe, and Universe has a vested interest in humans. It wants us to succeed otherwise it would have ended our little problems. We are part of a plan and are the consciousness of our planet and so we are part of the consciousness of the Universe. Yes, you can have expectations.

In your own post you bring up a historical perspective about the nature of Universe. Take Mahatma Ghandi and consider him as an example of single vibration upon the surface of a pond. The wave he caused reverberated across the waters of the human consciousness and each mind it impacted caused another reverberation to go forth, and these then cause yet more reverberations upon the surface. At each point there is a touch and an awakening process which is begun. You already know all this I am quite sure.

Now I'm stealing from Clif High here and I want people to know that, because he's a great teacher and does such a wonderful job explaining the nature of Universe as an increasingly series of reverberations that create ever greater complexity, and the thing about complexity is that it isn't easily controlled. Now the TPB understand all these things quite well, and so they always desire centralization of power as that simplifies control. Centralized power is always a hallmark of totalitarianism, and this is why our nation is now a disaster, and it's because the power has been centralized in the hands of corporate leaders who've unionized all the little businesses under a single false flage of some kind of trade association or something else.

So we are caught up in another cycle of enlightenment for humanity, that once more supposedly good is in fact evil incarnate, and that the nature of humanity is to covet things and even people and animals, and of course a corporation is a dictatorship so not much is happening here, or anywhere else in the world which is in any way related to actually helping humanity progress down a better pathway to fulfill it's promise. This is quite frankly pissing off Universe, so fireworks are coming I think.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I hear that jackass Waren Buffett say one more time that anyone with $40 dollars can become a millionaire, I think I'm gonna get in the car and go find him and then make him prove itL So sick of these special people and the false lies they tell.

Then you move on to talk about the hippie generation, the flower power ideals, and see that this died out, and yes it died out because it was invaded and corrupted by the military industrial complex. Somewhere's I've the got the dirt on this, and it's out there in the wilds for those willing to find it again, but the music groups which suddenly arrived weren't accidental, almost every kid who got a so-called break in the music business had a father involved inside the military and inside the psychological control field, or counter intelligence. So it wasn't accidental that suddenly drugs began to be the cool thing. It was marketed by the TPB and as evil as they are, they planned to make the wide spread use of drugs another part of a long term project which has now evolved in to the for profit private industrial prison system. Evil people have been laughing at cool people for a very long time.

Still there is the reflection going on, and for every evil against an innocent person there is a stronger wave reflected, and at every point the waves grow and add. In that history of movements is the reflection of rising global awareness of the control and manipulation model. Oh yes, I know they are very clever, and yes this is a secret civilization. Really educated people have known all this for decades, wrote all kinds of books about it, and they too felt hopeless. They feared that people would never have an inkling of what lies beneath, but it isn't so. It is happening and this isn't the 1960's where people were almost clueless because their information was entirely filtered, and nothing but a complete pack of lies at every turn.

There's more going on than all this material as well. You cannot sustain a lie with force, and maintaining the lie is the only way this structure has managed to exist through all of recorded history. It's why John Taylor Gatto said that what we are really dealing with is a civilization that's at least 5,000 years old and is even more immoral than we are. So the knowledge is out there, and that knowledge is gaining over the indoctrinated ignorance masked by the media as information, and education as knowledge when both are actually the reverse.

So yea, I say you can have and should have expectations. For one thing, you can see that right now the PTB are going into a Grand Mall over the awakening of common people to their plans and who their minions are. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing the head of the British Right Wing Party doing an imitation of Bruno Ganzs' as Adolf Hitler in downfall.
The CDC should have only 1 job.

CDC multitasking hurts Ebola fight: Column
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/20.../16766801/

read the comments.
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/196199/#respond
dizzy
silent
breath

silent breath = holding your breath which makes you dizzy

Is the collective mind holding their breath (waiting for an outcome)?
That's interesting, Rebecca - I like that idea. Smile I've often felt that if it's true on one plane/planet/dimension, that it must be true on all - from the personal to the universal. Waiting for the baby to take it's first breath, mother exhausted and dizzy from labour?

As I've been thinking, the NDA findings should correlate with other predication methods, such as astrology. Carl Boudreau's
http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress....g-october/
and others' seem to be in line with NDA predictions IMO.

On a personal level, I too am waiting for an outcome on a rather complex legal issue, and I'm hoping it might help to break up a "semi-legal" gang involving a few professions. I'm hoping that Carl Boudreau's predictions extend from the individual to the global, which must be so. I know I'm not the only individual in this kind of situation.
Lazy!

Poverty? There's a distinction between needy and lazy
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1014/st...S5A9Fzx.99