Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in the pool, flower pots
Scene 1: I was at a local pool and stayed way too late. When I noticed that they were closed, most of the lights were out and I was afraid to move around in case it would set off any motion detectors. I did not need to fear as there were soon janitors there and it appeared there was also some repair crew as there were a lot of people moving things around and chatting with each other. Oddly, nobody was upset that I was still there and they were chatting with me for a bit. I saw boards of styrofoam in different thicknesses being laid over smaller parts of the pool (or maybe hot tub?). I was looking for a key to the clothing closet in the dressing room.

Scene 2: It was as if the pool was melded with my apartment where I lived, because suddenly I was sitting in a chair and looking at a bookshelf across from me and there seemed to be a strip of water in between. I said to my mom and sister who were also sitting around that I didn't really trust that bookshelf to hold up because it was really thin and rickety. As I examined it closer and gave it a little push or tug it swayed dangerously. There were flower pots on the shelves with some pretty big red and pink flowers on them and they seemed ready to crash to the floor if I wasn't careful.