Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing Water and Trump in Dream
It was winter time and snow and water was flowing out of ponds and lakes into the ground. I was in a suburban housing development with a big pond in the middle of the development. There was a voice saying that we are losing our water supply.

I was trying to work to help the situation by going to different locations and performing tasks. I accidentally got a chemical in one of my eyes and it was burning. Some others were slightly injured also, and Donald Trump came by to each of us asking what we wanted to do. The others just wanted to go home and I said I want to work but to just get this chemical out of my eye. I was able to see Donald Trump consider this and he realized how committed I was to help with the water situation. He knew he could trust me.
I found this article and I though it might fit what I dreamed. I think the Trump part is just what you call "day residue" since he has been in the news. Please give me feedback about this and tell me what you think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...drain.html

Thanks!
Angel

(07-17-2016, 12:23 PM)Angel Wrote: It was winter time and snow and water was flowing out of ponds and lakes into the ground. I was in a suburban housing development with a big pond in the middle of the development. There was a voice saying that we are losing our water supply.

I was trying to work to help the situation by going to different locations and performing tasks.  I accidentally got a chemical in one of my eyes and it was burning.  Some others were slightly injured also, and Donald Trump came by to each of us asking what we wanted to do.  The others just wanted to go home and I said I want to work but to just get this chemical out of my eye.  I was able to see Donald Trump consider this and he realized how committed I was to help with the water situation.  He knew he could trust me.
Well that is pretty yummy, the draining of my pond to prove it is not fed by ground water (lost my water supply too) is nothing in comparison to the mess that this is. Feel bad for those needing water for irrigation and stock.