Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Massive Tornado Devastates Arkansas Town"
(The following is the ORIGINAL DREAM that was submitted on April 22, 2014; note that the author was contacted about her location, and she responded with 'Arkansas'):

My family is outside gardening. My husband has no shirt on because it is so hot and he is working hard digging in the ground. We all have hats on to keep us out of the hot sun, when my husband comes up to me holding his shovel and tells me that I need to go ahead and place that vitacost order so that we have them when we need them. (I Don't remember what vitamin it was). Outside looking at clouds keep making swirls. I yell at dad to come inside and he tells me that even though the clouds are swirling and look like they are about to form tornados that they are too low and aren't tornado clouds. I don't agree with him and am watching what I think are tornados swirl all around in the lower horizon of the sky (like when a storm is brewing). The skies were blue, the sun is out, and it doesn't look like rain at all but there are these huge weird looking clouds that are whitish clouds full of brown plumes that looked kind of like a puff of dirt swirling and heading towards us but it wasn't dirt because it was in the sky. I look up and see a huge one coming right for us and I am yelling at my dad to take cover. Then I wake up.
END OF ORIGINAL DREAM

So, I intended project August but my precognitive dreams frequently come true within a few days or weeks so I wasn't surprised that while I intended project August, I believe that my dream unfortunately came true tonight.

On Saturday morning, we decided that all danger of frost had passed and decided to work in the garden. It was a very hot day and we were all wearing sun hats, shorts, and tank tops trying to stay cool. We prepared the soil and put all our organic minerals in, raked the soil, and then I asked my husband, who was outside with no shirt on because he had gotten poison ivy all over his chest, to dig the rows while I started to plant. So, we were in the garden, husband with a shovel, outside in really hot weather, gardening. OK so maybe a big coincidence, but today (Sunday the 28th of April)-not so much. We are in the garden/farm getting everything ready for the storm that was brewing and I see these weird clouds going over us and I tell my dad that they look like tornado clouds and he argues with me and tells me that they are not tornado clouds at all. It starts to rain and they go inside with us for a bit to visit. We start talking and my mom mentions that she needs more evening primrose oil and asks me when I'm going to make the Next Vitacost order. All of a sudden, I realize my dream has been manifesting and I tell my parents. I went out to check the weather and the clouds looked funny and I believed that I was witnessing a SuperCell. So, even though it was getting late, I ask my mom and dad to stay in the basement with me and relayed what I saw. I check the weather and we are under a tornado watch. It's around 7:00PM and my dad still decided to go home even though I asked him to stay in the basement with us. He left, with my still arguing that there was a tornado coming, as my dream was manifesting. Suddenly...the phone rings. It's my brother who calls and asks my parents and I to get in the basement because a massive tornado just (sadly) wiped out Mayflower, Arkansas, a small town we have frequented on the way to visit my family who live 30 minutes away. I was so sad...everything exactly as my dream. I call my dad and ask him to come over immediately because I can't check the weather as the internet was out and I feel that they need to take cover immediately. (they don't have a basement) My dad still refused arguing with me about whether or not it was a tornado or a thunderstorm. The weather was so bad. My brother calls back and says that the news had issued a tornado warning for exactly my area in the county about 5 minutes before (right after I unsuccessfully tried to get my dad to come to the basement). When I was able to get back online, the tornado warning was still in effect and it said "