Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanic shop/Law Enforcement Dream, 9/15/16
Start of Dream. I am walking into what looks like a vehicle maintenance shop. It is very big and even has a car wash in it. I am sitting in the back seat of one of the cars being worked on. Then I notice these are police cars and this must be where they bring their cars for maintenance and cleaning. The car I am in is getting ready to go thru the car wash so I decide to leave. When I exited the car someone said, you don't need to get out. I said, yes I do need to leave.

I walked through the shop and then found myself in a shopping mall. I wonder how I'm going to find the police station because that is where I need to go. I am walking along with people who are looking for the restroom and one woman is cursing because the restrooms are hidden away in a remote area of the mall. I walk away from them and find myself in an expensive looking food court. I think this is a good place to stop and rest and also ask for directions to the police station. Before I can sit down, I hear someone say, here she is and I turn and see someone from the car shop. He says, it's time for class now. End of Dream.
Julie, you thought you needed to leave, yet twice they were looking for you as if you belonged there. It was a car shop, but very specifically law enforcement. Does it have any significance for you?
No, GG, there was no day residue for any of it. As I have been thinking about the place, I feel like it's a military installation that is underground. I got the underground feeling because of the lighting being all artificial with no windows to outside natural light.

(09-15-2016, 11:51 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Julie, you thought you needed to leave, yet twice they were looking for you as if you belonged there. It was a car shop, but very specifically law enforcement. Does it have any significance for you?