Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Great Grandmother
I was in Dumas, Arkansas and was headed to my great-grandmother's house (Cora-who passed on years ago). When I got to her house, there was a huge Realtor looking sign on the front lawn with only my Great Grandmother's picture on it instead of Real Estate information. I was sobbing in my dream because I missed my Great Grandmother so much. I kept sobbing and I was so upset. It was such a horrible feeling of sadness. I walked onto her lawn, past the sign, and then into her old house but it wasn't her house anymore at all. The entire thing was different and completely changed. My cousin Staci was there, other family, and there was a feeling about my Uncle Marion again but I didn't actually see him in my dream. It was like her house was now a mansion. I walked through the doorways and the frame for every door was different than it used to be. I was paying attention to the frames and the molding and noticing how different it was. I kept crying and was so sad that I couldn't see the house the way it used to be. The town of Dumas was completely different too and nothing was the same. It was like that whole area had been swirled around and changed.