Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle East Man, Wires & White House, 5/30/17 10:00 pm
Did not state any intentions before going to sleep. I turned out the light and closed my eyes. Suddenly I am in wide awake mode. With my eyes still closed, I see an adobe sand colored building. The building has some type of awning over the front door. I see an Arabic looking man walking quickly along the sidewalk in front of the building. He turns into the building and then I see him on the roof. He is looking for someone.  He quickly walks back outside to the sidewalk. He turns to his right and continues walking quickly almost running. I turn my attention to the building. On the front of the building I see a square of yellow. It looks like a big post-it-note, about 3' x 3'. After that I don't see anything else.

Now I am in wide awake, alert awake mode and think, jeeze I'm going to have a difficult time getting to sleep tonight. And this is making me process a lot of energy, so of course I have to pee again.

I go back to bed, turn out the light and wham here we go again.  This time I am looking at a man’s hands. His hands are big, Caucasian and I want to say freckled maybe. In his left hand he is holding electrical wires, 2 or 3. In his right hand he is holding electrical pliers. He is twisting the end of each wire so they are pointed. I guess so it will be easier to attach to whatever.  

I open my eyes, turn on my light and go the bathroom again.  I get back in bed, turn off the light and close my eyes.  Now I see the White House. It is night time and the lights lighting up the White House cast a yellow glow.

Afterthoughts: I did not get any sense of emotion watching this. It's like I was in reporting mode, only the facts please. As I am writing this, I’m getting that Alka-Seltzer feeling in my body, like my Spirit wants to go on walk-about. Attached are pictures I found on the internet of the type of headdress & dress the Middle Eastern man was wearing. Also what the white house looked like in the yellow light.  

My first thought was a "code Yellow"
code yellow in a medical environment would mean:
A message announced over a hospital’s public address system alerting the staff and the need to prepare for:
(1) A pending emergency or external disaster—e.g., multitrauma, major effects of storm, etc.
(2) An internal emergency
(3) A missing patient
(4) A severe weather alert
(5) An emergency C-section
(6) A combative person
(7) A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the loose
(8) A bomb threat
Hey TB, thanks for the input. Of course I am thinking bomb because of the man with the electrical wires.

ThePaladin - When I go into the post I am seeing the pictures. TB, do you see the pictures?
LOL-By the time I posted, the pics had appeared. Apparently I needed to be patient, especially with my currently iffy internet connection. Thought I deleted the post fast enough so my impatience wasn't on display. Big Grin
Is that what the pinkish lavender tint means on a post, that it's been deleted? Well, I learned something new today. Big Grin

(06-01-2017, 11:39 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: LOL-By the time I posted, the pics had appeared. Apparently I needed to be patient, especially with my currently iffy internet connection. Thought I deleted the post fast enough so my impatience wasn't on display.  Big Grin
Update: just now while I am minding my own business at work I get the urge to try and "see" more of the man with the wires. He is standing up and I see that he is wearing a beige-ish cotton shirt, European style, vertical pattern in the material, short sleeves, button down. His pants are jeans and shoes are brown. And he likes ice cream.