Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Eastern Man/Bar Dream, 1.28.16, AM
Start of Dream. I am walking into a Bar looking for a group of people I am supposed to meet here. My thoughts are, I hope I don't find them because I don't like bars. They are not here so I look on the Patio and see them there. They are a group of 8-10 people and are scattered at multiple tables. I sit with a man at a 2 chair table against a wall.  

Straight ahead of me, a few feet away, I see a woman unsteady on her feet. As she is walking next to a couple of men (they look middle eastern), she stumbles and falls against a man dropping some of her drink on him. He is upset and he walks towards the middle of the patio. He says to everyone, Do you now who I am? He is wearing a gold chain around his neck that has a round gold medallion attached to it. He holds up the medallion and says, "THIS identifies me as a Royal".

I look at my companion across the table from me, pull out a pocket knife from my bra and say, "THIS identifies me as an American". I laugh and put it back in my bra.  Well, Mr. Royal man walks over to my table asking, what did you say? I smiled at him while slowly removing the pocket knife from my bra. I raise my arms up holding the knife between my fingertips and say, "THIS identifies me as an American".  Mr. Royal is not happy.
End of Dream

Afterthoughts:
1. The funny thing is, when I woke up, I knew that I had dreamed, but couldn't remember the dream(s). So I thought, is there anything I need to document from my dreams last night, then this dream popped into my mind.
2. I didn't know any of the people I was supposed to meet in the Bar. I told myself that in case someone asked. Yes, it felt like a lucid dream.
3. When I focused in on the medallion, I thought it said something in Arabic and yet at the same time it had a Christian feel to it like a symbol on it. I was confused about the identity of man wearing the medallion.
4. I posted a similar pic of what the knife looked like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wrote the dream in such a hurry this morning, I didn't have time to write my Afterthoughts. I just posted them if anyone wants to read it.
Update: This morning I was thinking about this dream. I was on Youtube looking for a song to put to this dream. This is the one the Good Lord gave me. I have never heard this song and found it very Spiritually moving. No, I am not pro war in any way. I do believe, until Jesus comes back, we can't stop fighting the evil.

Earlier in the week I wanted to give up trying to fight the evil. Now I am refreshed and know we can't stop.

https://youtu.be/lTs6a0ORdQU