Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Dreams of Cataclysm
Whole lot of strangeness with the series of dreams I had last night. It appears that they all fit together in a strange way.

First, I dreamt of an election. It appeared that I was the winner candidate, but it was almost like I didn't care that I had even ran, like I had wrote it off like I would never hear back on the election results. I hear back that 'they have decided the race', and in that moment, I knew I had won it, but wasn't enthusiastic about it. Then I am told, 'yes, but they are notifying xxx's brother to make sure he wants to take the position'. I say, 'but he wasn't the winner!' The voice replies, 'yes, but they don't want you in there, and it is all about the nepotism'. I felt that this was a leadership position of some high level. On awaking, the name of Jeb Bush came to mind.

Instantly after that dream (but before awakening), I dreamt I was (kind of) watching Big Bang (the TV series). I wasn't actually watching the actors, but like a teleprompter screen, I was watching the script scroll by on a white screen with black letters (much likie how an acting script is written). In paraphrasing lots of:

Leonard says: ...I went online to buy...

lines upon lines of short text, the gist of what was said was that 'this is the last show where we see the whole gang (emphasis on not using the word GROUP, for some reason) together'. Leonard goes online to 'buy a nuclear...' (what he goes online to buy is not stated), then you read 'this does not work out so well for them' and 'it blows up and destruction follows'. Finally 'it is good it is the end of the show, they may not survive this', and I hear a small question, 'is this how the show is supposed to end, with a bang?' But there is no answer.

From this series of dreams, I saw a clear concatenated story. An election will be held, possibly Presidential in nature (due to the name considered upon awakening) that the true winner is not who is offered the position, and none but the true winner and a few others ever seem to know. After this, a 'Big Bang' will result from a nuclear device that may put an end to a large segment of 'the show', as 'the show' (possibly our story here) comes to an end, or is significantly restructured in some cataclysmic way.

After coming awake, I also felt that there was some significance to the show being a 'weekly serial', and that there was significance to the 'week' structure relative to this dream. Maybe it's just a week away, maybe the destruction takes only a week, not sure.

I think (now that I am up) that the reason the use of 'gang' and not 'group' was important, was that 'group' signifies a unified collection of things that have commonality of purpose, whereas a 'gang' is just a gathering of things (like a mob or a crowd) that have little or any connection with each other. This feels like it applies to the individual 'states' of America, as we have little similarities each passing year other than the broad cloth of Federalism that binds us. I keep getting the impression that it was a nation with states, though, whether it was the U.S. or not.
Hooboy, this is some heavy dreaming. Very glad you reported.

Wish it was surprising that someone is seated that didn't win the election but it sounds likely. That is, if they even allow an election. Maybe "they" have not decided for sure if they will or not.

Do we get a false flag before election or between November and inauguration day? Or, Lord-willin not at all?

Cool the Big Bang TV show is part of your dream venture. But not cool what the msg. appears to be.
Nanny, I don't think we've had a real 'election' since 2000. The advent of 'electronic voting machines' has made it possible to rig elections like never before in history. Despite repeated proofs that time-and-time again, when tested, they have shown programmer bias, corrupt coding, and the impossibility of fair validation of 'one person, one vote', we keep using them because, well, we just don't care anymore.

So the ability to 'rig an election' is really nothing more than a few lines of code in a program you aren't allowed to review, and even if you could review it, you probably wouldn't understand 'where the fix was placed' to make bias possible. The problem with compartmentalized technology and 'privileged leadership', combined with totalitarian enforcement of certain laws to allow for 'protection of the highest level' against seeing 'the wizard behind the curtain' leads to a man-sculpted world, led by a man-formed government, based on laws that favor the rich, powerful and elite.

It's really hard not to be a cynic when you see so much of this acting in roles of leadership and role-models every day. I keep asking the logical question, 'how long can a broken system continue without collapsing?' The answer is, 'far longer than should realistically be possible'. This, of course, also leads to the conclusion that if it is that broken, and still hovering in complete functionality over years of time, that it MUST be by design. You can't just keep driving on four flat tires forever. Once they have failed, you stop or catch fire and burn up.
Big applause for this post of yours about election and voter fraud!!
Yes, everything feels so fake and orchestrated because it is. When even the few politicians in DC that I respect, speak I discern they are scripting themselves, I think having been seriously threatened that they won't cross certain lines and they don't. Then they act as if they can't understand why Trump is so popular. Sheesh, he's speaking spontaneously unlike most of them almost all of the time!

I don't think we are cynical. Just aware and awake. Sometimes I feel like I want to act like a kid that's scared and just cover up and hide under my bedcovers, so to speak.
Yes, I've noted that since 2000, we seem to have these perpetual 51/49 percent type 'popular sway' public media primaries that seem to constantly sway by a few percentage points for months. It was NEVER like this before 2000. There was always 5-10 points of difference when the people actually mattered. Now, there is this overwhelming feeling that they spin elections by only 1-2 points to keep as many people interested in the politics as long as possible for the sake of mere media coverage. It's like 18-months of a soap opera, and while politics has always been politics, the 'favorite' was always obvious before. Now, you can't even tell who really is 'in the lead', because the 'lead' is obscured in the potential polling error factor.

This, again, isn't by accident - it's by design. We have lost our true 'voter power', and it is nothing but a scripted soap opera. Sadly, the majority don't realize what elections USED TO LOOK LIKE, and how they differ now. This, in my opinion, is clear fact that the nation, and the world, are being led by the science of social engineering, and that our leaders are pre-selected long before you even know the candidates.

Honestly, I don't trust any of them to even mean one-percent of what they say. I only know that the one that wins is the one most deeply associated with the elite powers of the world, and the one least likely to be desirable as a leader. It is a thriller, a soap opera, and nothing more. We end up being the victims to the puppet masters. I think this is one of the reasons that the dreams are becoming so evil in nature - because far too many don't care, and those who have power to influence the 'leader selection' are doing so from only one perspective, and that is gaining power for their own benefit.
TOTAL agreement.

Those in power right now don't care we are awakening as this "class" of over 300 million of us also senses the end of the age is near. They, I dare to suggest are putting things in our face to accomplish something big for the 2 extremes.

1. Keep their supporters happy as they feed them their daily pablum of lies.

2. To work to drive their opposition to suicide is the highest goal, but otherwise hoping to drive them/us to big pharma's concoctions and upset enough to need them to care for us, making us dependent upon them as they increasingly control us all.
Also, agreed. The paradoxes in what they are doing do not lead to a clear intent of what their final expected outcome really is, but if you start with the assumption that they are of the mindset 'I don't care what happens in the end, I won't be here for it', then their actions are about the means, not the end, that they work for. Therefore, as long as they sit at the top, live high-on-the-hog, then they have accepted a very bad tenet from history, that 'there will always be poor, starving and needy, so who should care?'

Accepting this as their mindset, you then have to apply a little 'Civics 101' to what they are doing: mass illegal migration does many things, bad for the current citizens, great for the politicians. It dilutes the vote, it skews the vote to those who they expect to be appreciative for immigrating, and it pools even more untrained, inexpensive labor for menial tasking. It allows for redistricting maps based on population counts in urban areas, and most importantly, if you forget income taxes and focus on point-of-sales and point-of-rent taxation, it greatly increases their tax-base. Illegals are a no-brainer for the rich and for politicians. Don't EVER expect the rich or political to lock out the illegals unless it is a small area for the sake of a political stance. There is NO BENEFIT in it for them to do so, and actually works against them to do so.

At the same time, illegal immigration allows for a complete mindset change of the whole of a society. The powerful think that it benefits them to have 'more sheep' convince America to be 'more sheeplike', but what they are seeing in Europe now is rather frightful to them, to the point they are stemming the flow before it is too late. The influx of Eurasian Immigrants into Western Europe is bringing with it a tide of militant Islam that the West cannot penetrate, cannot control, and cannot prevent eventual destruction as a result of. They are thus, stuck between finishing their plan of 'watering down the middle class of Europe' and 'resulting in an uncontrollable Islamic Fundamentalist majority' that they cannot penetrate, control, or prevent from doing harm.

I think, in the end, that THIS is what drove (or will drive) the dream I saw of Buckingham Palace falling to utter rioting. The Muslims do not respect the palace, the royals or the idea. Just like all those statues and ancient artifacts in the Middle East that they have already destroyed, it will be nothing but a building to demolish once they are in Europe in force.

The humorous part I must say, is that 'a lot of us old guys' from 20-30 years ago saw this 'critical mass' effect coming. We knew that as soon as there were enough there, that this would happen. Those who promoted it to happen said it would never happen. The 'unspoken truth' is clear, those who wanted the Islamic influx thought they could 'water down' and 'soften' their Fundamentalist perspective as more arrived over years of time. Many of us believed it would stay just as strong as it ever was. In truth, once they got there, it has now become more Fundamentally entrenched than it ever was.

Now, about that 'wall to the Southern Border' in America. My personal guess is that it is far too late to shut the barn door, when the rest of the barn has officially burned down. I guess we'll see soon.
Continued agreement.

Oh yeah, if anyone in power builds a legitimate border fence to our south now it will be to keep the terrorists, criminals and constitution haters *in our nation, now to continue to serve their diabolical purposes.