Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MultiDimensional Travel.
(SAM used for 15 minutes; intense and sweeping vibrational state ensued; but no separation observed; fell asleep.)

Hypnagogic: An image of a plastic clown "punching bag" ?

From early in the morning, per my notes: I am traveling on a dark, unknown road, in a very rural region. I decide to pull over into a motel and check in for the night. After unpacking (continuous theme), I then decide to go to the motel bar, and listen to music. In the bar, is an SOS type of group, singles trying to meet other singles. The women are artificial, loud and brash, competing for attention. On the jukebox, country music plays. I return to my room to sleep. Next morning, I awaken and begin to repack (constant theme). I hear people in the hallway, and I crack the door. They are saying a big storm blew through, and "didn't I hear the rain?". I had not, but I saw water intrusion through the roof, near an attic hatch in the room. A tall, chubby man, brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, knocks and walks into my room asking me if I had seen the island from my room window. He is the manager of the motel. I reply that I had not, walking to a separate room and looking out the window for the island. The "island" he was speaking of was a huge 12' diameter round plastic cushion, in aqua and white stripes, which he explained the guests used to "float around" on the water. I thought to myself that this "island" would surely be picked up by rip currents and carried out to sea, resulting in the deaths of all those partying on its top. Next to the cushion were various beach type chairs and tables. Cosmic Jukebox below, hypnapompic. Weird.

Hypnapompic: a brief image seen of a wet and sickly cat, black and white.