Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Dream To Report
Hi All,
        I'm not sure how you all get your Precogs, but I will read how most of you get your "Dreams/Precognitive experiences" as I read your posts over time. Mine are quite quick, flashes as I drift into rem and drifting out... remembering being the trick Wink  so here was my first of many no doubt.
I call them Dreambursts(DB for short) due to the nature of how I receive them.

DB: I'm stood next to a well dressed(Suited)Light Grey, diplomatic looking guy(definitely a diplomat, a good man) slightly over weight short compare to me... 5'8"ish moustache, dark hair... I'd hazard at a guess, Middle Eatern but his skin was pale. I was about to speak to him(it seemed to be a casual event) when he suddenly blew apart...exploded in front of me. Literally about 20 seconds of dream time.
I instantly awoke due to the shocking nature of the event.

I can immerse myself fully into any subject and get some form of insight/answer in these types of DB's... I mean Anything e.g I was wondering the hows and whys of precognitive dreaming and I got the following DB.

DB:I was talking to men in robes(wise men) I got the impression they were Sage like....The language I was using wasn't my native English and I was having quite an in depth conversation until my conscious mind kicked in to tell me, I'm dreaming(pet hate) at which point I slowly awoke but remembering my last words phonetically, "NAY DAS VAHA" I asked around and a friend of my wife's who was Indian knew what it may mean, after explaining that it was the phonetic spelling she worked it out to be Vedic or Hindu meaning, "Him Through Which The Great River Flows" I know I was discussing the vastness universe within the dream too.

The ones previous to this above come randomly from time to time, I will post them as they come.

DreamerOracle
Excellent, DreamOracle! Thanks for the documenting that. And be aware that even the mundane dreams will help the DreamBot scan the collective unconscious. So, if you have time, feel free to document the seemingly meaningless dreams, too Smile (not that there's any meaningless dreams out there, if you know what I mean)
(12-22-2015, 10:31 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Excellent, DreamOracle! Thanks for the documenting that. And be aware that even the mundane dreams will help the DreamBot scan the collective unconscious. So, if you have time, feel free to document the seemingly meaningless dreams, too Smile   (not that there's any meaningless dreams out there, if you know what I mean)

NO worries I will post them all as they come... unless specifically asked to look into a subject. Smile
(12-22-2015, 10:27 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: snipped >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi All,
DB: I'm stood next to a well dressed(Suited)Light Grey, diplomatic looking guy(definitely a diplomat, a good man) slightly over weight short compare to me... 5'8"ish moustache, dark hair... I'd hazard at a guess, Middle Eatern but his skin was pale. I was about to speak to him(it seemed to be a casual event) when he suddenly blew apart...exploded in front of me. Literally about 20 seconds of dream time.

DB:I was talking to men in robes(wise men) I got the impression they were Sage like....The language I was using wasn't my native English and I was having quite an in depth conversation until my conscious mind kicked in to tell me, I'm dreaming(pet hate) at which point I slowly awoke but remembering my last words phonetically, "NAY DAS VAHA" I asked around and a friend of my wife's who was Indian knew what it may mean, after explaining that it was the phonetic spelling she worked it out to be Vedic or Hindu meaning, "Him Through Which The Great River Flows" I know I was discussing the vastness universe within the dream too.
snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, I'm not sure of your Hindu source, but the words 'Nay das vaha' is, in fact, Hindu - modern dialect. Translated verbatim, it says

'HE, SHE, IT, THAT, THEY'
'HAS'
'TEN'

With a vision of a bomb, or person detonating as if exploding, it might appear to be a 'timer', such as 'this will happen in 10 days, 10 months, 10 years, etc.' IF you were talking with 'elders' and this was said, then it appears they may have been telling you that this event (or a similar one like it) may occur in a period of 10 units (where you either had the units given to you and you missed it, or didn't explain it, or may not have caught it in reference).

The real question is this - the event shown may happen in 10 units of time - what units were you discussing?

Hope this helps.
Welcome to NDC, Skeetersaurus!
I hope you will consider posting some of your own dreams, and as our boss/owner Eagle1 said on another thread today, any and all dreams are valuable to the Bot Runs. It is the frequence that words surge to make the list that is the key to them announcing a coming headline.

Also, please feel welcome to jump right in and and help us analyze others' dreams as well as the bot runs. In fact, hope you aren't shy on any section that's public here.
(12-22-2015, 11:34 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 10:27 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: snipped >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi All,

snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, I'm not sure of your Hindu source, but the words 'Nay das vaha' is, in fact, Hindu - modern dialect. Translated verbatim, it says

'HE, SHE, IT, THAT, THEY'
'HAS'
'TEN'

With a vision of a bomb, or person detonating as if exploding, it might appear to be a 'timer', such as 'this will happen in 10 days, 10 months, 10 years, etc.' IF you were talking with 'elders' and this was said, then it appears they may have been telling you that this event (or a similar one like it) may occur in a period of 10 units (where you either had the units given to you and you missed it, or didn't explain it, or may not have caught it in reference).

The real question is this - the event shown may happen in 10 units of time - what units were you discussing?

Hope this helps.
Thank you for that ... "He has ten" weird but then an Englishman conversing in hindu when he doesn't know the lingo is strange in the first place. We were discussing life and the Universe/s and how vast it all is "being" while sitting at the edge of this universe peering across at the many other similar bubbles/universes. When I became aware of dreaming we were discussing scale I believe.