Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hair cut without My Permission~
Short dream, was a person that was a best friend and confidante back in the 70s. She had permission to touch my hair, we weren't in front of a mirror and then I realized she was cutting and/or thinning my hair with some instrument.
Only emotion I can recall was serious concern and thinking of her audacity. I then awakened.
(02-17-2016, 05:58 PM)Nanny Wrote: Short dream, was a person that was a best friend and confidante back in the 70s. She had permission to touch my hair, we weren't in front of a mirror and then I realized she was cutting and/or thinning my hair with some instrument.
Only emotion I can recall was serious concern and thinking of her audacity. I then awakened.

Dear Nanny, 

in some of the dreams I read, the hair could be associated with the dreams or sleep. Especially if the dreamer likes dreams. Koma in greek can signify sleep, and also hair. I have read that the egyptians interpreted Dreams with the different significations of the same word. In some of my dreams this works pretty good. 

maybe this helps. 

Lean
I sure do appreciate your thoughts on this very much. I guess I should check-out a dream interpretation site online.