Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT 7 DAYS
MY INTENTION WAS THAT I WOULD DREAM OF ANYTHING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS.

I DREAMED A LOT LAST NIGHT, BUT REMEMBERED ONLY ONE THING.  I SAW A RECANGULAR, FLAT BLACK
PAINTED BOX WITH NO DESIGNS APPROXIMATELY 8-10 FEET LONG WITH A HINGED DOOR (LIKE A COFFIN IN DRACULA'S DAY'S).  THE BOX WAS FLOATING  QUIETLY AND VERY HIGH IN THE SKY. I HAD AN EXTREME SENSE OF PEACEFULNESS WATCHING THIS BOX FLOAT.
Curious, so I'll ask:

Do you know if the box was much larger on the inside than the outside?

Did you feel it was a gateway or portal somewhere?

Did you feel it was to be entered, or did you feel something was going to come from it?

I have my reasons for asking, but trying not to 'lead with my questions'. Thanks.
I did not see the inside; however, I felt the inside was relatively sized according to the outside

No portal or gateway

Something was to come from it - but not from inside of the box, rather a foreshadowing of something to come; a sign of some type - I tried to understand, especially with the peacefulness involved, but could come to no conclusions. I felt as though it was contradicting itself - black and peaceful - not a color I associate with peace.

I DID ASK (AGAIN AND AGAIN) THAT I DREAM OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS BEFORE I WENT TO BED.
Well maybe its a sign of something that will cause death or someones death.
(04-24-2016, 01:59 PM)Rene1111 Wrote: Well maybe its a sign of something that will cause death or someones death.

MY MOTHER IS 92 AND SHE HAS ALZHEIMERS, I HAVE TWO CATS THAT ARE 15 YEARS PLUS. ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT DEATH EVENTUALLY IS A GIVEN, I DON'T THINK ABOUT. I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY MOTHER AND WE BOTH AGREE THAT BEFORE THE ANTI-CHRIST TAKES OVER, I HOPE MY MOTHER, MYSELF AND MY CATS ARE ALREADY DEAD. MY MOTHER AGREES - THAT'S WHY I DON'T THINK OF DEATH BUT WELCOME IT IF THE END IS NEAR. WE ARE BELIEVERS IN GOD AND HIS WORD.
Wow Rene! This dream so peaceful and the black coffin-shaped box floating? peacefully? in the sky to me signifies a going home into the heavens/heaven. It was not the cliche black box at ground level is what impresses upon me personally.
To be absent from our bodies is to be present with our Lord. You and your mom are blessed.
(04-24-2016, 02:59 PM)aletalete Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 01:59 PM)Rene1111 Wrote: Well maybe its a sign of something that will cause death or someones death.

MY MOTHER IS 92 AND SHE HAS ALZHEIMERS,  I HAVE TWO CATS THAT ARE 15 YEARS PLUS.  ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT DEATH EVENTUALLY IS A GIVEN, I DON'T THINK ABOUT.  I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY MOTHER AND WE BOTH AGREE THAT BEFORE THE ANTI-CHRIST TAKES OVER, I HOPE MY MOTHER, MYSELF AND MY CATS ARE ALREADY DEAD.  MY MOTHER AGREES - THAT'S WHY I DON'T THINK OF DEATH BUT WELCOME IT IF THE END IS NEAR.  WE ARE BELIEVERS IN GOD AND HIS WORD.
 I can understand that, we are in the final stages, my dog piggy is old too. I don't think god will let them continue on the path that they are on, he will not continue to let mother earth suffer so much. we are getting close to the days of darkness and the world will stop spinning. When that happens all the negative souls and energies will perish. However earth will be evacuated prior to that, if you desire it. This was posted april 18th... http://abundanthope.net/pages/Podcasts-R...NEWS.shtml. this site is also a great site for current events that affect us as well.

(04-24-2016, 03:11 PM)Nanny Wrote: Wow Rene! This dream so peaceful and the black coffin-shaped box floating? peacefully? in the sky to me signifies a going home into the heavens/heaven. It was not the cliche black box at ground level is what impresses upon me personally.
To be absent from our bodies is to be present with our Lord. You and your mom are blessed.

yes everyone is at peace when they cross over, and maybe this is a personal message for the dreamer... but the world is going into chaos and the black coffin may signify many that are to come. Everyone may get a different read, I however like yours better. I so wish that to be the case.
(04-24-2016, 03:11 PM)Nanny Wrote: Wow Rene! This dream so peaceful and the black coffin-shaped box floating? peacefully? in the sky to me signifies a going home into the heavens/heaven. It was not the cliche black box at ground level is what impresses upon me personally.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND, INSPIRING WORDS. I AM LEFT, BY YOU, WITH AN EXPLANATION THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME AND FOR THAT I AM VERY GRATEFUL.
True that the black coffins may refer to and also speak differnent things to different readers, intentionally from the Spirit.
It's true we are living in uncharted prophetic times. Millions of us were born for this time, born as messengers to speak to others not so willing to learn, listen or see what is in front of them/us all.
The coffin also likely signifies the multitude of us meant to speak bluntly and cross-over in direct response to our courage at this time.

Rene, you said, "yes everyone is at peace when they cross over, and maybe this is a personal message for the dreamer... but the world is going into chaos and the black coffin may signify many that are to come. Everyone may get a different read, I however like yours better. I so wish that to be the case."
The black box shape in the sky reminds me of the floating black obelisk from the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey. "

I WENT TO YOUR EVACUATION SITE. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN EVACUATION, ONLY RAPTURING BY GOD, NOT BY SPACE SHIPS. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL THE "THE GREAT DECEPTION". THE FALLEN ANGELS OR NEPHILIM, MAY PRESENT THEMSELVES AS ALIENS COMING IN SHIPS TO SAVE HUMANITY. I, HOWEVER, WILL WAIT FOR GOD AS HE APPEARS IN THE CLOUDS WITH HIS ANGELS AS HE SAYS IN THE BIBLE. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU TOO WILL WAIT FOR HIM.

(04-24-2016, 03:40 PM)DLP Wrote: The black box shape in the sky reminds me of the floating black obelisk from the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey. "

YOU ARE RIGHT; NOW THAT YOU MENTIONED IT I REMEMBERED IT.
Love this thread and am thankful for all of you sharing your thoughts and beliefs. Feels good when I hear similar beliefs to my own, making me feel less isolated.