Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nanny & Skeeter
Nanny and Skeeter have not been on the forum for a while. If anyone is in touch with them, let them know they are missed.  Sad
Nanny has left the site for a while. Maybe for good, although I'm in touch and have let her know we appreciate her. I'll let her know you're asking about her.

Don't know about Skeeter, but he comes and goes as the spirit calls him!
Julie, thanks for asking about me...I am still here (rumors, stated by me, of my demise on the 7th have been greatly exaggerated). ;-)

Generally, I haven't had anything new for a while, and I've been working on this 'massive' project that I feel an 'inner urgency' to finish, quickly. Thus, between long hours, too much to do, and not enough sleep...I've been quite 'spartan' of visions as of late.

I can say that on the morning after July 8th arrived, I heard 'you have been shown all that can be shown for now, but I will tell you what is to now come', and with that, I was told that 'Communism will come in one day, for the U.S.', and with its arrival, the horrors will come too. Watch for this.

This was all I was given, but I woke up feeling still, that I would not be here before 'it got bad'...that, and that I must 'finish what I've been working on' (must be a posthumous project?)

Basically, to wit, I've been 'cut off' and other than having a BUNCH of 'strange', weird, but personal dreams...nothing post-worthy. The '7/7' I kept seeing somehow tied to a 'threshhold' about being told the 'Communism is coming' thing, I assume.
Skeeter - good to hear from you! And in this case, I hope your visions are wrong. (Or at least I'm going for Eagle's 10% rule!)
GG - Thanks for letting me know about Nanny.

Skeeter - Good to hear you are well. Please check in when you feel like it. Smile
(07-12-2016, 06:55 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Skeeter - good to hear from you! And in this case, I hope your visions are wrong. (Or at least I'm going for Eagle's 10% rule!)

Actually, my visions were right, they just weren't about my personal demise.

I asked a question in the Forum - Questions/new Users section on this issue...

obviously, no one (including myself, until I heard a little voice say 'they overlook the obvious, the shootings') applied my dreams of the 4th, 7th, and first week of July to what happened that week.

I have just posted a 'much greater' dream that proposes something far worse as a result of that coming true...
Quote: Actually, my visions were right, they just weren't about my personal demise.

It's that interpretation thing. They leave it up to us and when we get it wrong, because we interpret based on our experiences, desires, and biases, they point out that they never said it was the way we interpreted it to be. Yeah, we've gone round and round on that one.

(I'm considered a problem child by some of the Big Tables. I wear the label proudly. Big Grin )